• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 87th Academy Awards |OT| The One That Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is going to be quite the overrun. Just close out the show after this break and run the remaining winners in a marquee at the bottom of the screen.

To see TGBH leading the chart, even at this incomplete stage, is heartwarming.

I know it won't, but I'd be overjoyed if it could swing Best Picture or Best Director. Fiennes should have been in the conversation for Best Actor, too.

neoism

fucking WOOOOW Alexandre Desplat finally wins one and its not even close to his best.....
after 8 nominates I guess they just gave it to him..
Fucking HANS should have WON.... SMFH.....

bgbball31

Everyone posting that Interstellar should have won needs to go listen to The Theory of Everything's soundtrack. Just as good, if not better.

Either of those should have won over GBH.

Megasoum

Banned
Well if I can't go to bed for another 30min because of that crap I might as well start working tonight since I'll be getting up late tomorrow...ugh

Fireblend

Banned
Everyone posting that Interstellar should have won needs to go listen to The Theory of Everything's soundtrack. Just as good, if not better.

That wasn't a soundtrack, it was a 2-minute samples collection. GBH's had actual songs.

jb1234

Eh. The Theory of Everything sounded like watered-down Desplat. It was actually the frontrunner (as it won the Golden Globe) so I'm happy that the real thing won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom