• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 88th Academy Awards |OT| Sixth Time's A Charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Brie better win
tumblr_ne4ba8bzJ71tkuq2lo4_250.gif

ScribbleD

Anyone but Jennifer Lawrence, please. I don't even care about her as an actor, but she's revealed a real ugly side of herself as a person and I'd rather any of those nominees get awarded over her.

Parch

Ugh, I follow Oscar politicking super closely so I knew this was going to happen, but actually watching it is so bleh. The Revenant was so mediocre and it was probably my LEAST favorite DiCaprio performance in the last decade :/
Revenant is the very definition of Oscar Politics. Creation, editing, overacting, and the endless hard sell once it was done. The Academy is so broken.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
and she's gonna trip again wont she

Kraftwerk

That clip from JLaw looks horrible..that was some shit acting. I havent seen the movie, but I will now jsut to see if I am missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom