• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Art of Bravely Default II: 201X-2021 Coming West April 2025

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Via Noisy Pixel

Square Enix and Dark Horse Books have announced that The Art of Bravely Default II: 201X-2021 will be released in the West on April 22, 2025.

Fans can anticipate 304 pages of character designs, environments, and marketing materials featuring illustrations by Naoki Ikushima. Further, this localization of the original Japanese release of the book will contain detailed commentary from the staff.

Currently, The Art of Bravely Default II: 201X-2021 can be pre-ordered for $49.99 from Amazon. You can view the cover artwork of this upcoming Western release below:

CLBvq5R.png

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Line this up with remakes of the original Bravely games please.
Yes please. BDFF Mrgrgr Edition and Bravely Second Coup de Gravy Edition.

Then they can stealth drop Bravely Third. Complete with 40 Job Classes and 8 Party members that will bridge BD 2 and Bravely Default together with Tiz, Agnes, Edea, Ringabel, Yew, Magnolia, Seth, Gloria, Elvis, Adelle.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
There is still a place in this world for turn-based games. I wish they would make a resurgence. I also wish Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions would be remastered and put on Steam!

Do Want Give It To Me GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom