• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Nothing really lol..
Ohh..

Well here's a hug, just because you're awesome.
cmf7hDd.gif

Slayven

Doesn't surprise me from that family. McCain has been an oddball since his presidential loss, but he wasn't always that way and his wife and kids seem to be alright folks..

Someone else just made that joke before..think they got banned. Post vanished.

Yeah he never fit in witht he GOP all the way

Why is Chloe Mortez beefing with Kim K?

Had me some yellow rice, topped with my spicy lentil stew and some chipotle boneless chops. What y'all grubbing on tonight? Besides Slayven. He's still eating that $75 gourmet rock salt..

I hate a good joke being unsaid

ChpAHaOWMAESWRm.jpg

Nice to see Slayven living out his fantasy.

Damn..that is a good one LMAO

Also, kudos for accepting your looks..it takes..balls?

D i Z

Those two images make me want some cola flavored Jabba gummies.

Edit: I never knew that seahorse soup was a thing. Could have gone a lifetime without that.

Why no one every talks about the first Street fighter?
I mean, what do you want to talk about? The game was janky. Moves, somehow, where harder to pull off (I'm guessing because of the older sticks). Had to spend 50¢ because I always played with Ken. Oh! Nah..that's it. SFII added six more characters..a clear step forward.

akira28

most people never played it. didn't get big until SF2 really. First time I ran into an SF machine was in a rollerskating rink, in the arcade section where nobody went.

SF2, you could probably find a machine on any random street corner next to a payphone and a coke machine.

back when those big arcade screens looked like they were run by magic.

I'd be down in an hour or so after work lol
Word.
most people never played it. didn't get big until SF2 really. First time I ran into an SF machine was in a rollerskating rink, in the arcade section where nobody went.

SF2, you could probably find a machine on a street corner next to a payphone and a coke machine.
SF was at Bird Bowl next to Gauntlet..played it plenty. Part two was CLEARLY an improvement lol.

akira28

Word.

SF was at Bird Bowl next to Gauntlet..played it plenty. Part two was CLEARLY an improvement lol.

lol, well I mean that when sf2 hit, it had way longer legs, and more generations of gamers were exposed to it, and champship edition, and turbo, and all the other versions. It was so successful, and so successfully outshined the first that you could get away with saying the series started with SF2.

its almost not an exaggeration to say we never talk about SF. I only ever mention it because of Dudley. Then again I was raised on Karate Champ, and not knowing moves, and a whole lot of other things.

FyreWulff

I remember having Street Fighter II for the Amiga. You had to swap disks for each fight on a new stage. Had something like 7 or 8 disks.

FyreWulff

Sounds like hell.

Yeah it was. We also had a fightstick for it that was also compatible with the Genesis. We didn't have a Genesis.

We found out years later that the Amiga 500 version was never released in the United States. Someone in the military sold it to the local Amiga store after buying it in Europe. And then found out myself that the developer of the port was never given the source code to the original game by US Gold or Capcom, they had to go to a local arcade and play the game to figure out the mechanics and even used SNES sfx to replicate some of the sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom