• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Y'all niggas done played imported Japanese dating sims but ain't ever feel the satisfaction of cutting the other team to set them.

Every day we stray further from God's light.

Y'all niggas playing fighting games and beat each other up online, but can't meet up ya boy offline for a quick beat off, SMH

You got an upstairs? Sahdiddy

I bet you drink your Old English with the pinky out

I bought a house in Atlanta for (to me being from Chicago and living previously in NYC) fa song.

Don't be jealous, it's just a 3 bedroom.

But the house I'm getting built?

NIGGA.

Y'all niggas playing fighting games and beat each other up online, but can't meet up ya boy offline for a quick beat off, SMH

Uhhhh...what?

Slayven

You are drafted to do DLC for Def Jam fight for NY.

Who do you put in?

I bought a house in Atlanta for (to me being from Chicago and living previously in NYC) fa song.

Don't be jealous, it's just a 3 bedroom.

But the house I'm getting built?

NIGGA.

Uhhhh...what?

Atlanta? I am an hour away. I will come over and we can go to Club Cheetah

hypernima

Banned
I'm mad y'all gave lilliputian or w/e the time of day, after that heel turn they would have been fast ignored.

This really ain't my scene. At least the music will be good.

I'm gunna take Bae to the blackest of gigs. Does Kendrick play in London anytime?

Punk is fun man, maybe you just need the right band. You and your girl should jump into the pit.

Someone's about to get their girl stolen by slayven smh

HA, this the funniest thing I read all day.

I bet they also have a refrigerator.

Contacting @FoxNews and @TomiLahren

LL

Who do you put in?

Atlanta? I am an hour away. I will come over and we can go to Club Cheetah

Nigga leggo.

Also, if I gotta do one DLC character, I'm picking Shia LeBeouf. He's a better rapper than virtually every trap rapper and half of the regular ones, and he out here in these streets fuckin up Nazis. Your fave would never.

If I wasn't expecting to go to grad school in 2-3 years I would look at buying a place. Right now my rent is 3200 split between me and my girl.

3200? You must be in NYC.

I was paying 1900 to live in Bedstuy. Fuck alladat.

Malyse

Who do you put in?
I see your understanding of context and syntax is the same as it ever was, DD. Never change, b

Speaking of fighting games, do you still play Smash 4?

ehehe

Yes, but v infrequently. I remembered that Fire Emblem Fates was a thing so I'm playing those three games right now.
Do better

What you wanna hang out this weekend?

Kreed

So...that was a thing.

This is why we give that quiz in the OP, to weed out the "infiltrators" from the sandbox. Example, good quiz:

Where you're from-THE STREETS
Where you live-THE STREETS
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-THE STREETS
Do you know your roots-THE STREETS
Your Age-THE STREETS
Favorite musical genre-THE STREETS
Your profession/major/career interest-THE STREETS
Your religious affiliation-THE STREETS
Hobbies-THE STREETS
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -THE STREETS by the Churches..

Bad quiz:

NuDaffyBlack said:
Where you're from - Chicago
Where you live - The hood
What is your age? - 27
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Africa
Do you know your roots - Africa
Favorite musical genre - Jay-Zee
Your profession/major/career interest - African American Studies
Your religious affiliation - The Crips
Hobbies - Watching Whale Wars
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Cracker Barrel
Marvel or DC? - DC
Favorite superhero? - Tyroc
Anime or Nah? - Anime of course. Check my Aizen avatar.
Favorite sport and team? - Croquet
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Song of the South
What's your favorite video game and genre? - Anything you can play on Oculus Rift

Malyse

So we bringing back the hypocritical homie?

Only if we can reformat it to troll Trump.

Also, I refuse to call him President. He's "Donald Trump" or "Trump" when he comes up in conversation. Resist every little bit you can.
This is why we give that quiz in the OP, to weed out the "infiltrators" from the sandbox. Example, good quiz:

Bad quiz:

..... you an AI ain't you?

Sch1sm

Dunno if anyone remembers, but lol. Sometime last OT, I spilled something on my MacBook. Y'know. Tragic shit. Miracle it still works. Been a while. Functions. No noticeable issues as a result. Inside case is all chocolate milk, surely.

Out of curiosity, I was like. Alright. Let's see how much this is gonna cost me to repair. Got a technician to look at it, see what parts are damaged. Estimate for repair $2001 + $100 labor, then add tax. The laptop itself was $1299 + tax like 2.5 years ago, tho, why would it cost that much and why would I ever, lmao.

andthebeatgoeson

What the fuck happened in here? What is with Europeans and trying to talk shit about minorities in the US like they know what the fuck they're talking about???
Well, they have Christmas Pete or whatever that shit is. Close to being black.
Y'all niggas done played imported Japanese dating sims but ain't ever feel the satisfaction of cutting the other team to set them.

Every day we stray further from God's light.
Best thing setting them. Like spinning in Fzero and smacking your rival off the track.

Speaking of, Nintendo, you some bullshit.
Wait you Negroes are homeowners?
Got two. Although my parents in love are living there and paying the mortgage. Mostly. Mostly half. Damn, they owe me money.

when I rear ended you with my car, I was hoping I could rear end you IRL whats good my g

Dog when people do imitations of NY niggas and women it's quite possibly the funniest shit ever.

That #NYWomenOrgasm hashtag from like a year ago on Twitter was the hardest I had laughed in years.

Then I saw a picture of a sex paddle that was a Timbaland sole and lost it at work. I cried for a smooth 10 minutes.

Dunno if anyone remembers, but lol. Sometime last OT, I spilled something on my MacBook. Y'know. Tragic shit. Miracle it still works. Been a while. Functions. No noticeable issues as a result. Inside case is all chocolate milk, surely.

Out of curiosity, I was like. Alright. Let's see how much this is gonna cost me to repair. Got a technician to look at it, see what parts are damaged. Estimate for repair $2001 + $100 labor, then add tax. The laptop itself was $1299 + tax like 2.5 years ago, tho, why would it cost that much and why would I ever, lmao.

Might as well pick up a new one for that price. They trippin

Anyone listen to some good drum and bass or electro lately? I need some new tunes to dance to.

If you're not looking for dubstep 👀
Try Panama, Lemaitre, Sampha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom