• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
------

NSFW. Dont say I didn't warn you.
tumblr_o48l7hUr4Z1qejqaxo5_540.jpg

Loudninja

Could you not?
I'm being serious, that could trigger the fuck out of some phobias and no one deserves to be fucked up for no reason.

------

How long before Rachel figures out a way to burn her skin brown? Or maybe a full body brown tattoo.

------

NSFW. Dont say I didn't warn you.

Oh god...

LotusHD

Banned
When you wake up to Zelda sitting at 99 critic score and somebody says it's the best game he's ever played

9unfFH5.gif

For the briefest of moments I was like maybe that Kotaku dude is being a little hyperbolic, then all these reviews come out at 6 AM basically saying the same thing. Also some of that new footage just makes it clear that they've made something incredible here. They hid A LOT of shit lol

---

I'm trying to figure out if I should be salty though because they have yet to charge me for my Switch pre-order, and with Amazon sometimes, you just don't know...

FyreWulff

Are we going to have a series of videos of people seeing how long they can keep a Switch cartridge in their mouth now? Fuckin' internet.

Numb

For the briefest of moments I was like maybe that Kotaku dude is being a little hyperbolic, then all these reviews come out at 6 AM basically saying the same thing. Also some of that new footage just makes it clear that they've made something incredible here. They hid A LOT of shit lol

---

I'm trying to figure out if I should be salty though because they have yet to charge me for my Switch pre-order, and with Amazon sometimes, you just don't know...

I got the Giant Bomb quick look infront and was about to watch till seeing the numbers
Wonder what it'll score at the end of all this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom