• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
I got the Giant Bomb quick look infront and was about to watch till seeing the numbers
Wonder what it'll score at the end of all this

If it actually could get that 99 score, people would lose their shit. It'd be cool if it managed to keep 98 though.

Numb

Are we going to have a series of videos of people seeing how long they can keep a Switch cartridge in their mouth now? Fuckin' internet.
Wasn't there a dude who ate a 3DS catridge because of how much he liked some game
If it actually could get that 99 score, people would lose their shit. It'd be cool if it managed to keep 98 though.

Anything above 96 would be amazing

FyreWulff

For some fucking reason, journos put Switch carts in their mouth, and almost immediately retched them out. They got an actual statement from Nintendo that Nintendo added the strongest known bitterant to the carts to make them harder to accidentally swallow

For some fucking reason, journos put Switch carts in their mouth, and almost immediately retched them out. They got an actual statement from Nintendo that Nintendo added the strongest known bitterant to the carts to make them harder to accidentally swallow

Nintendo knew.

I wouldn't doubt that after said statement, people still were sucking on switch cartridges "just to see". Which is dumb as fuck either way.

Johndoey

Banned
Horizon's story takes a bit to get going,but it's interesting. Most of the side quests have been decent. Gameplay still fantastic.
--
Zelda looks cool, interested to see if the writing is any good.

Glad I donated to the Tides of Numenera Kickstarter. Still need to put more hours in but it's so good so far. And I'll need it to distract from the Zelda/Switch envy I'm experiencing already.

Keep walking.
And i'm not giving my one copy of the Wii L version to anyone!

I meant your friend code

7cca0e771442bc315bf1ec556d8b811c.gif

Beefy

People are weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom