• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Why does no one ever bring up the fact that Tom Brady impregnated Bridget Moynahan, left her in December of 06, then got with Giselle that same month

3MXMoTt.jpg

cool, get us some pics, shy

just messing lmaoooo

Johndoey

Banned
Deadman Apocalypse has a charm to it. Couldn't tell you what was going on, but it's underground, has terrible lighting, and awful acting. Sometimes that's what you need.

darklin0

Banned
Look up how people are decorating their farms to give you an idea of how to set yours up. I honestly don't know what more to tell besides just playing blind lol. That's what I did for this and all of the previous Harvest Moon games. Just make sure you're getting those plants watered since that's the only real way you'll be making money to do anything early on. That and doing all the quests you can. Just try to earn some green.
Always make sure you know how many days are left in the season.

I ended up buying and planting crops on the last few days and completely wasting my money because they died off in the season change.

There are multiple ways to generate money but farming is easiest at the start.
You fucked me up by linking to this site in the other thread. I will be reading it all weekend.

I am loving the personalities they have given the Orcs. Actually makes Tolkien not borinjg
Gotta attract the Shrek crowd for the big bucks.
Ooohh man, Master of None is so good.
The Immigrant Parents and the Religion episodes are probably my favorite episodes of all time.

Enzom21

Found a far more extensive account of what happened.

Visibly frustrated, my Professor continued to interject with gems including: ”I have taught thousands of black students and I have never had anyone disagree with how I cover this", ”You're talking to someone who has spent their entire life fighting for people of diversity and marched with my Black brothers and sisters", and even ”I went to an integrated Kindergarten when I was 6 and I thought it was normal!"
Look at this "ally".

Faustek

Prison School ain't worth your time. Well that is if you aren't into anime breast.

DearS
Hybrid × Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia
Garo: The Animation

A lot of Gaijin face or just a random shot I got when I googled Garo?

That is seriously creative. Props to him.

That's pretty awesome.

No it isn't. We had this thread last year and I say the same now as then. No. That cabin he's using is effing deadly. The lead, the paint all that together with the heat and he'll have a hole in his intestines before long. If he wants to use that he needs to blaster away the paint, make sure the metal isn't of the poisonous kind of alloy.
Plus you can make a good grill with just a few bricks. Bricks don't cost much and then use whatever farmers gridiron you can find. People really should stop with these DIY death traps. Or pay me to smack them. I like money and I like smacking fools.

--

Rihanna, I love her singing. Love her freed nature and no shits given about what the frigid say.
What's up with the latin rock right there? It's awesome.

Btw Royalan, that you in the picture? Boy you better share your secret to how the hell you get your hair so damn pretty. Please

Slayven

Prison School ain't worth your time. Well that is if you aren't into anime breast.

No it isn't. We had this thread last year and I say the same now as then. No. That cabin he's using is effing deadly. The lead, the paint all that together with the heat and he'll have a hole in his intestines before long. If he wants to use that he needs to blaster away the paint, make sure the metal isn't of the poisonous kind of alloy.
Plus you can make a good grill with just a few bricks. Bricks don't cost much and then use whatever farmers gridiron you can find. People really should stop with these DIY death traps. Or pay me to smack them. I like money and I like smacking fools.

shopping-cart-grill.jpg

still shaking my head at how much sense it made that Amazon was basically giving the Amazon Dash Wand for free yesterday.

didn't expect the 14 billion dollar catch.

Slayven

That's actually better than using a standard file cabinet.

Always funny to walk by the natural food store and just see white people pay way more than needed for the same things you get down at the bazaar. Would have understood it if it was fair trade goods but it seldom is.

I am still shocked they put a whole foods in this one horse town

Rihanna, I love her singing. Love her freed nature and no shits given about what the frigid say.

Btw Royalan, that you in the picture? Boy you better share your secret to how the hell you get your hair so damn pretty. Please

Homie... Thats Santana. You telling me you don't know a Santana riff when you hear it?

Faustek

Homie... Thats Santana. You telling me you don't know a Santana riff when you hear it?

I was thinking that it was Santana because I had heard it there but I do believe I had heard a similar riff before so I made no assumption to Santana being the owner or creator. A lot of music I heard today I always feel like I remember from 10-15 years prior around the Caribbean and Latin American region.

@Royalan, haha ok ok. No fancy products just healthy living great. I'm nearly all about that these days.

--

Well damn. Didn't know that. Guess the guy is better off getting a regular old grill. At least he won't put his own health at risk.

LionPride

Banned
Rihanna can't sing, but she makes good music

And by can't sing I mean I wouldn't wanna listen to her try and hit notes, that voice would crack. I love Love on the Brain, but uh...she ain't singing well there

Faustek

Well damn. Didn't know that. Guess the guy is better off getting a regular old grill. At least he won't put his own health at risk.

I mean it's ingenious but it's just that last part of not knowing that makes it bad.

Rihanna can't sing, but she makes good music

And by can't sing I mean I wouldn't wanna listen to her try and hit notes, that voice would crack. I love Love on the Brain, but uh...she ain't singing well there

It's the drawl right? People always on about that drawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom