• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to someone for hours and don’t even even catch their name, like it isn’t one of the first things you should ask if you’re hitting it off like that.

He had so many opportunities.
If he couldn't catch The signals through like multiple hours either he's so dense he'll never manage a relationship ever or, infinitely more likely, they weren't there to begin with.

Talk to someone for hours and don’t even even catch their name, like it isn’t one of the first things you should ask if you’re hitting it off like that.

He had so many opportunities.

Homie still stayed there after his friend told him otherwise and never ran in the direction she went. When you your own worse enemy...

Well, just bought God Eater Resurrection and Stardew Valley, so that if I don't feel like fighting horrific abomination of evil and terror sometimes, I can spend time tending crops, fishing and socializing with people in the town of Stardew Valley.

darklin0

Banned
Well, just bought God Eater Resurrection and Stardew Valley, so that if I don't feel like fighting horrific abomination of evil and terror sometimes, I can spend time tending crops, fishing and socializing with people in the town of Stardew Valley.

Stardew Valley is cocaine in video game form. I expect a post in a couple of days talking about how much time you put in to it.

My Hero Academia is a fun watch.
I have to echo this. Bones is a really good studio.
This game was so good on PS4 and now I have the erge to replay through it. I need the Switch version so I can give more money to them.

What's some good anime to watch

boy do i got an anime for you! Watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Follow the tale of the cursed Joestar bloodline as they're constantly faced with great evil including vampires and gods all while looking completely fabulous!
Jojo+s+bizarre+adventure+manly+posing+_107e18658b1cd99b786156e5d3e4134d.jpg

4d7.jpg

a037a251defdbcd3df9f91d8354acd8b1431986995_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom