• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

I'm short enough to bite your goddamn legs off.

I feel like this is something we could make money of.

Always ask the minority population how in a given country about racism.

Jandro you want to speak on horse rights?

2z0uDHD.jpg

Jandros scary neighbour.

Why is Hellblade cheaper on PSN than on GoG?

The rejection thread inevitably led me to a bunch of video blogs of rejected brothers on youtube wallowing in their self pity about their inability of getting a women and how they're losers and how confidence and self esteem don't matter because it's only about your looks. LOL I know I gotta be late to this but I didn't know this stuff existed.

I'm dying laughing at one of dudes claiming the women he tries talking to are never into the stuff he likes such as anime and video games. LOL I'm into anime and video games, and none of the women I've dated have really been into any of those things, nor have I ever brought it up.

The worse thing though is how it manifests into them hating Black women and repeating ad nauseum about how Black women are only into thugs and how they don't want a good man.

The craziest thing about it is none of them were ugly, but were merely average to decent looking dudes who had potential of upgrading themselves and drastically improving their social/dating life.

I wonder if that's where a lot of Black women hate comes from some Black men.

Faustek

The rejection thread inevitably led me to a bunch of video blogs of rejected brothers on youtube wallowing in their self pity about their inability of getting a women and how they're losers and how confidence and self esteem don't matter because it's only about your looks. LOL I know I gotta be late to this but I didn't know this stuff existed.

I'm dying laughing at one of dudes claiming the women he tries talking to are never into the stuff he likes such as anime and video games. LOL I'm into anime and video games, and none of the women I've dated have really been into any of those things, nor have I ever brought it up.

The worse thing though is how it manifests into them hating Black women and repeating ad nauseum about how Black women are only into thugs and how they don't want a good man.

The craziest thing about it is none of them were ugly, but were merely average to decent looking dudes who had potential of upgrading themselves and drastically improving their social/dating life.

I wonder if that's where a lot of Black women hate comes from some Black men.

Don't go to far. That shit is what created simping and fuck anyone who actually tries it. You ugly? Bring something else to the table. You Fat? Bring something else to the table. you short? bring something else to the table. You poor? Bring something else to the table. You built like the effing Hulk? Bring something else to the table.

Everyone has some sort of "shortcoming"
sorry faw
so stop whining. And if you start hating just because you ugly on the outside? Tell you a secret. You're ugly on the inside as well.

Don't go to far. That shit is what created simping and fuck anyone who actually tries it. You ugly? Bring something else to the table. You Fat? Bring something else to the table. you short? bring something else to the table. You poor? Bring something else to the table. You built like the effing Hulk? Bring something else to the table.

Everyone has some sort of "shortcoming"
sorry faw
so stop whining. And if you start hating just because you ugly on the outside? Tell you a secret. You're ugly on the inside as well.

True, but I doubt they started out ugly on the inside and were naive and thought the world would accept them for who they were and they didn't have to make any changes but they could still get what they wanted in life particularly in the dating pool until that cold reality kept beating them over the top of their head that it ain't true.

Faustek

True, but I doubt they started out ugly on the inside and were naive and thought the world would accept them for who they were and they didn't have to make any changes but they could still get what they wanted in life particularly in the dating pool until that cold reality kept beating them over the top of their head that it ain't true.

Man we all ugly on the inside if that is the thing turning them into shit.

He's Slayven's alt. Slayven likes reward money...

That explains things.

But he was a horse before he was a snitch

I don't trust you anymore.

Zaverious

Well, I'm shy so it's a bit of challenge for me, unless they talk about video games or comics and manga. Then I open up completely.

being friendly is easy, making friends is not as easy. you have to be a good judge of character, and its a good rule to get what you give.

Learn to be a listener, and be a quick learner. Be adaptable and at least able to discuss subjects, unless they really just don't interest you at all.

Generally yes, but I have stupid high charisma, wit, and charm. 95% of people like me. I'm a huge social butterfly in spite of being an extroverted introvert.

Nope, too miserable for a lot of people.

I usually just make acquaintances. Which is fine as I'm normally too busy and anchored to do friend stuff.

Dang, remembered about a certain group of friends that I had yonks ago that made me not want any business with fellow nerdy folk for a while.

Thank you for the responses. I was just in my feelings that night again and decided to actually keep a post rather than deleting it after posting it again.

Man we all ugly on the inside if that is the thing turning them into shit.

LOL Nah, but I'm learning more and more there's just something that deeply affects men when they're undesired and constantly rejected from women. I really never put much thought into it until I read a lot of posts in Offtopic and how hopeless and defeated they sound. I guess it makes sense but still.

Faustek

LOL Nah, but I'm learning more and more there's just something that deeply affects men when they're undesired and constantly rejected from women. I really never put much thought into it until I read a lot of posts in Offtopic and how hopeless and defeated they sound. I guess it makes sense but still.

Doesn't make a lick of sense to me. First thing to do after that is to look in the damn mirror. Think about what didn't work. Is it that deck around your neck? Is it hygiene? Is it anything physical at all? If not is it anything on how you behave? Do you walk in like they owe you the time of their day? Are you coming of as a creep because you know you are a creep? If nothing of that fits in you are either lying to yourself or just really damn unlucky.

No I have zero damn sympathy for that particular type of behaviour. For all I care when you start hating and wallow in self pity just find a damn rock and live under it.

Doesn't make a lick of sense to me. First thing to do after that is to look in the damn mirror. Think about what didn't work. Is it that deck around your neck? Is it hygiene? Is it anything physical at all? If not is it anything on how you behave? Do you walk in like they owe you the time of their day? Are you coming of as a creep because you know you are a creep? If nothing of that fits in you are either lying to yourself or just really damn unlucky.

No I have zero damn sympathy for that particular type of behaviour. For all I care when you start hating and wallow in self pity just find a damn rock and live under it.

I said GOT DAMN. Just when I was gaining a bit of sympathy for them. LOL I guess me getting older has made me go soft. You right though.

Hygiene is for cowards. Musk is the cologne of champions.

Faustek

I said GOT DAMN. Just when I was gaining a bit of sympathy for them. LOL I guess me getting older has made me go soft. You right though.

Well not everyone is a horrible person. Some probably just needs a swift kick to the ass.

Hygiene is for cowards. Musk is the cologne of champions.

You are staying at least 10 yards away from me at the cookout.

Next you're gonna tell us you clean yourself with baby wipes because showering is bad for the environment.

That's stupid. Better just roll around in any pool of liquid he finds.

Faustek

I'm cursing worse than when Numb trashed my ass in Tekken. Way worse. I mean ok that's OK for a few occasions like when your out trekking for the week in nowhere but that came of as a real substitute to washing.
I need my grant to see if whooping grown ass people will cure them of their foolishness.

I make undergarments out of spider webbing. It keeps the flies away

I stand on soapboxes. I don't use the soap

That first part is just expensive silk the second i can respect. Respect it so much I want to take you out to dinner. Meet me at Chets canine and Jandro wash down the road?

I'm cursing worse than when Numb trashed my ass in Tekken. Way worse. I mean ok that's OK for a few occasions like when your out trekking for the week in nowhere but that came of as a real substitute to washing.
I need my grant to see if whooping grown ass people will cure them of their foolishness.

That first part is just expensive silk the second i can respect. Respect it so much I want to take you out to dinner. Meet me at Chets canine and Jandro wash down the road?

I'll be there. But no horse meat. I'm classy

shingi70

Banned
So Rejection does suck, rather it be from one girl or many. That said I don't have any sympathy for dudes hung up on that shit. It doesn't help that alot of those guys probably might not have alot of friends;and liking anime and manga is the only nerdy stuff that really carries a stigma these days. Despite that alot of those guys think its excusable to blame their lack of getting a girlfriend as permission to join shit like Gamergate. Its even worse if the girl is also into nerd stuff (games, anime, and cosplay).

My word of advice to most dudes, is don't let rejection get you down but don't become a raging asshole. It also helps to talk about stuff other, than your favorite hobbies and get to know some of hers or other things you might have in common. Granted I did meet my girlfriend by chance because she was new to my job and she overheard me and a friend nerding out about video games.

So Rejection does suck, rather it be from one girl or many. That said I don't have any sympathy for dudes hung up on that shit. It doesn't help that alot of those guys probably might not have alot of friends;and liking anime and manga is the only nerdy stuff that really carries a stigma these days. Despite that alot of those guys think its excusable to blame their lack of getting a girlfriend as permission to join shit like Gamergate. Its even worse if the girl is also into nerd stuff (games, anime, and cosplay).

My word of advice to most dudes, is don't let rejection get you down but don't become a raging asshole. It also helps to talk about stuff other, than your favorite hobbies and get to know some of hers or other things you might have in common. Granted I did meet my girlfriend by chance because she was new to my job and she overheard me and a friend nerding out about video games.

I think that's the biggest thing I noticed is they it didn't seem they had any friends.

Some of this shit I've watched is depressing as they wallow in their misery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9QTh1EVEH8

Not gonna lie some of it sounds eerily similar to Elliot Rodger before he ended up shooting up the place. I feel guilty now drinking all those drinks those other dudes buy my homegirls at the bar/club/lobby trying to holla at them now. LOL

cdyhybrid

This brings to mind a Tweet I loved from Doug Baldwin:

Doug Baldwin Jr @DougBaldwinJr
You tell a kid “failure is not an option” and he is going to feel like a failure when he fails. Failing is part of the process. Teach truth.

This brings to mind a Tweet I loved from Doug Baldwin:

Doug Baldwin Jr @DougBaldwinJr
You tell a kid “failure is not an option” and he is going to feel like a failure when he fails. Failing is part of the process. Teach truth.

If my phone wasn't shitty and dying this was gonna be my reply to lightskin earlier.

It's not that people can't handle rejection from women, it's that we've conditioned countless generations of young men that any failure AT ALL is unacceptable and reflects on their character, humanity, and value as an individual.

When people talk about toxic masculinity, this is where it all stems back too.

We have to stop demonizing failure.

If my phone wasn't shitty and dying this was gonna be my reply to lightskin earlier.

It's not that people can't handle rejection from women, it's that we've conditioned countless generations of young men that any failure AT ALL is unacceptable and reflects on their character, humanity, and value as an individual.

When people talk about toxic masculinity, this is where it all stems back too.

We have to stop demonizing failure.

Reading the posts and watching the videos I didn't get the sense. I got constant and consistent reject and failure with women is utterly demoralizing, and definitely reflects on their deficiencies, humanity, and value as a MAN and they'll never be loved, or intimiate with a woman and there's nothing they can do to change that because I'm ugly, and a loser and have nothing to offer them.

I don't see the phrase "Failure is not an option" as Toxic Masculinity, perhaps Toxic Motivation but gender doesn't really have anything to do with that. LOL

He keeps saying, "Women aren't attracted to me." but it is pretty clear he means, "The women I want don't want me."
If Jermaine Dupree can get Janet Jackson, this dude can find someone.
It seems like he doesn't want to put in the work for fear of being rejected.

So he has to be a massively successful music producer, artist, and executive? LOL I agree, about not putting in the work to change your circumstances in order to improve your outcome.

He keeps saying, "Women aren't attracted to me." but it is pretty clear he means, "The women I want don't want me."
If Jermaine Dupree can get Janet Jackson, this dude can find someone.
It seems like he doesn't want to put in the work for fear of being rejected.
Janet is probably just a fan of Bloodborne

shingi70

Banned
Toxic Motivation seems about right for some of those guys.

It doesn't help that a lot of these guys don't have friends so there's no one they can talk to about it. I also notice guys that fall into this category typically have very poor social skills.

Toxic Motivation seems about right for some of those guys.

It doesn't help that a lot of these guys don't have friends so there's no one they can talk to about it. I also notice guys that fall into this category typically have very poor social skills.

Yep, I think the poor social skills leads to them not having many if any friends, and poor social skills is the last thing you want to have in order to attract or interest the opposite/same sex who are making snap judgement based off of first impressions. For whatever reason, I'm fascinated by it. LOL

Enzom21

Reading the posts and watching the videos I didn't get the sense. I got constant and consistent reject and failure with women is utterly demoralizing, and definitely reflects on their deficiencies, humanity, and value as a MAN and they'll never be loved, or intimiate with a woman and there's nothing they can do to change that because I'm ugly, and a loser and have nothing to offer them.

I don't see the phrase "Failure is not an option" as Toxic Masculinity, perhaps Toxic Motivation but gender doesn't really have anything to do with that. LOL

So he has to be a massively successful music producer, artist, and executive? LOL I agree, about not putting in the work to change your circumstances in order to improve your outcome.
But Janet Jackson isn't some random video chick or aspiring model... she's Janet Jackson. Her being with Dupri was a lateral move as far as status is concerned.

Dupri most likely has a rap and that guy probably doesn't and it sounds like he has never even been friends with a woman. It also seems like he never learned how to handle failure and rejection.

shingi70

Banned
Yep, I think the poor social skills leads to them not having many if any friends, and poor social skills is the last thing you want to have in order to attract or interest the opposite/same sex who are making snap judgement based off of first impressions. For whatever reason, I'm fascinated by it. LOL

It's fascinating especially when you look at Nerd culture and places like most of neogaf and it all adds up quite a bit.

I'm friends with a guy at work, and i remember him putting on his facebook page this year that he was hoping to finally get a girlfriend after six years.

Just seeing it first hand, it can be hard because no one else at work takes the guy seriously and won't even bring up dating to him. If they do its typcially in a manner to make him the butt of a Joke.

________

Clark on these early seasons of smallville is a pretty shitty dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom