• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

MJ is always weird for me because different moods take me in different directions.

So i could get on a vibe and really want to hear that terrible Paul McCartney duet

Zekes!

I could never do a top 5 movie list. I love so many films, but it's hard to pick out the ones that mean the most to me. I usually just give a top 2 which is

Lost in Translation
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Alien and Blade Runner would also be on the list so that's four. Now what's the fifth...

MJ is always weird for me because different moods take me in different directions.

So i could get on a vibe and really want to hear that terrible Paul McCartney duet

The best thing about the Girl is Mine is that we got the Boy is Mine

I could never do a top 5 movie list. I love so many films, but it's hard to pick out the ones that mean the most to me. I usually just give a top 2 which is

Lost in Translation
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Alien and Blade Runner would also be on the list so that's four. Now what's the fifth...

Interesting film choices. Need to watch some of those again

andthebeatgoeson

nZ2QR5.gif

A balloon near a power line.

andthebeatgoeson

These cops ain't shit. Too dumb to know their cameras catch the last 30 seconds. I was trying to avoid that planted drug video but it really is stupid is as stupid does.

Numb

Easy with music and games

Hard as fuck with movies

Like my favorite films change every month
Games and moves take too long and you don't replay them several times and compare carefully to others.

Ofc i do have a list but it's impossible to organize in order
I wrote the list and 30 songs in i realised it was nothing but hip hop and stopped ;___;

Eric b and Rakim - Follow the leader
Big L - Put it on
2Pac - ambitionz az a ridah
Big Daddy Kane - Ain't No Half-Steppin
NaS - It Ain't Hard To Tell
Ghostface Killah - All That I Got Is You
MC Lyte - Cha Cha Cha
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
ugk - international players anthem
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt. 2
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
Nas - One Mic
The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight¨
N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton
Eric B & Rakim – Know The Ledge
Queen Latifah - U.N.I.T.Y.
M.O.P. - Ante Up
Fugees - Ready Or Not
The Game - 300 bars and runnin
camp lo - killin' em softly
Jadakiss - Time's Up ft. Nate Dogg
OutKast - The Way You Move ft. Sleepy Brown
Shyheim - One's 4 Da Money
Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
Geto Boys - Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
A Tribe Called Quest - The Space Program
Canibus - Poet Laureate II
Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate
ice Cube - You Know How We Do It
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
Slick Rick - Children's Story
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I
Ludacris - Rollout
Missy Elliott - Get Ur Freak On
Da Brat - Funkdafied

etc etc.

Slayven

Rod on the black guy who tips had an interesting point about Vick. Dude is so shuck from fucking up last time he internalized some of that bullshit to protect himself.

Games and moves take too long and you don't replay them several times and compare carefully to others.

That's a hell yeah I do for me. I've played Final Fantasy IX 17 times, X at least 4, Starting my fourth of VIII tonight, IV like 5 times, Super Mario Bros. and World, fuck if I know, Threads of Fate 6 times, Resident Evil 2 like 4 times, and so on. Not including fighting games I've spent a ton of time on.

Numb

That's a hell yeah I do for me. I've played Final Fantasy IX 17 times, X at least 4, Starting my fourth of VIII tonight, IV like 5 times, Super Mario Bros. and World, fuck if I know, Threads of Fate 6 times, Resident Evil 2 like 4 times, and so on. Not including fighting games I've spent a ton of time on.

That's alot of time. Never replay shit here
barely even start stuff nowadays

Rod on the black guy who tips had an interesting point about Vick. Dude is so shuck from fucking up last time he internalized some of that bullshit to protect himself.

Kinda sad, there's no way old boy can return to pre-dogfight heights but he doesn't understand it yet.

They'll have him eating those Barkley and Dash biscuits until he does.

If Nintendo went into the care business, their first model would have square wheels

"it's just good business... carving those stones into circles would take extra money and the square wheels look so unique."

"never heard of a square circle? stop picking on them!"

"it's fine with me. i like walking and i LOVE supporting Nintendo!"

Faustek

yall and your music and no one is mentioning Harry Bellafonte.
Actually "There's a hole in the bucket" as a kid. Was mad amusing just hearing that song knowing how it would go around.

Saw that on Facebook yesterday, and I'm so freaking excited for it. Second half of 2018 is a bit away. Gonna have to replay S1, 100%.

Ahhh... I'm gonna have to replay it again as well. I stopped my second run through because of being disappointed by the lack of news. But I hope they've been working on this for a while and just keeping hush about it. Don't care for a rushed storytelling.

Morning bct

Let's be productive

No, you. Let me sip on my mimosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom