• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Whats good?

The burgers, the meal deal, the bacon wrap, the milkshakes. A lot. It's cheap but really good cheap food. Like, maybe they use a different type of grease. You still get trans fat there and they don't care. Mcdonalds got bullied into giving up the good fries and they are completely useless now.

Skip the fries and just get a bacon wrap and a chicken quesidilla. #fatboychronicles

The sweet tea is banging. You'll go into a diabetic coma like God intended. Then throw a milkshake on top and you'll be good until tomorrow.

Malyse

ComicCon-BlackPanther-613276828.jpg

Slayven

The burgers, the meal deal, the bacon wrap, the milkshakes. A lot. It's cheap but really good cheap food. Like, maybe they use a different type of grease. You still get trans fat there and they don't care. Mcdonalds got bullied into giving up the good fries and they are completely useless now.

Skip the fries and just get a bacon wrap and a chicken quesidilla. #fatboychronicles

The sweet tea is banging. You'll go into a diabetic coma like God intended. Then throw a milkshake on top and you'll be good until tomorrow.

They love Cheerwine so I know they southern as fuck

LionPride

Banned

Get a tray with a double burger, steak quesadilla, large sweet tea, cheescake shake

I'm good

NoName999

Why Trump instituted the transgender ban

DFqimujXsAAkqgG.jpg

So basically, counting on the white working class to be bigots and then the Dems being cowardly enough to not stand with trans (lol rhymes)

It's actually smart. Go after the most vulnerable first then work your way up. Can't wait for the less disenfranchised minorities to get screwed thanks to the bigoted working class and the cowardly Dems.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I can see it all now.

Dems are gonna come out with a platform saying "Hey, trans people should have human rights" and that's gonna cause Billy Bob & Bertha over Dumbfuck, Wisconsin to go "Hmm, I want to go blue but I can't take all these SJWs wanting my taxes to fund their surgeries" Then Trump does the unthinkable and wins a second term because of this, while white liberal "allies" immediately get in attack formation screaming "This is your fault! You and your goddamn identity politics!"

giphy.gif

Goddamn do I hate the world right now.

I can see it all now.

Dems are gonna come out with a platform saying "Hey, trans people should have human rights" and that's gonna cause Billy Bob & Bertha over Dumbfuck, Wisconsin to go "Hmm, I want to go blue but I can't take all these SJWs wanting my taxes to fund their surgeries" Then Trump does the unthinkable and wins a second term because of this, while white liberal "allies" immediately get in attack formation screaming "This is your fault! You and your goddamn identity politics!"

giphy.gif

Man...... You guys are fucked.

Mornin' all.

Good afternoon, bruh.

Read the first two trades of the Ta Nahesi Coates Black Panther. The dialogue is too flowery for me. All the Wakandans speak like that and try to sound deep half the time. People don't talk like that. I was only feeling it when the non-Wakandans spoke and that tale about the boy and the Cheetah.

This preview of World of Wakanda is intriguing and Black Panther's Crew.

Slayven

I can see it all now.

giphy.gif

We would be so far without "allies"

D i Z

We would be so far without "allies"

Need to scrub that word from the lexicon. It needs to get dirtied up the way they dirtied up liberal, sjw, identity politics, minorities,etc. People won't even redefine their positions if they get to use words without weight like this.

Tizoc

Yo Slayven, is the 90s Superboy series worth reading? Or are there some stories to skip and just focus on certain ones?

Not fucking with McDonalds anytime soon, niggas hit me with the Chipotle last night

No Chipotle in our Mickey D's but they got a wicked Hot Mustard sauce.

Trey

Read the first two trades of the Ta Nahesi Coates Black Panther. The dialogue is too flowery for me. All the Wakandans speak like that and try to sound deep half the time. People don't talk like that. I was only feeling it when the non-Wakandans spoke and that tale about the boy and the Cheetah.

This preview of World of Wakanda is intriguing and Black Panther's Crew.

It gets much better. The storylines start to converge and it works out in the end. It feels a little hasty for me, as a character examination of this sort of promise needs much more built into it, but it works out mostly okay.

The stylized language doesn't improve though - at most you'll just get used to it. There's some hot lines here or there though, and the metaphors mostly worked for me.

Slayven

One chute or two?
2. I hate throwing up, Nothing makes me feel like shit more then throwing up
Yo Slayven, is the 90s Superboy series worth reading? Or are there some stories to skip and just focus on certain ones?

No Chipotle in our Mickey D's but they got a wicked Hot Mustard sauce.

It's all good, it's a slow burn but it was good with call backs and had a great supporting cast

The man terrorizes little kids, he is ain't shit SSS- Class

RedSwirl

I can see it all now.

giphy.gif

Someone on twitter just suggested this was basically Trump opening up a new front people weren't prepared for.

Then there's that story (I forget where) suggesting this was actually all to prevent a funding bill fight that would have tied up funds for the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom