• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Classic JR right here. This is how I approach every situation now.

18fd7q8hk31spjpg.jpg

I know who the chick is in this.

Gorillaz

We can say this is ratchet and that is ratchet but god damn there is nothing as ratchet as the people who attend a Miley Cyrus concert.I don't think I mentioned it here, but I work for a convention center (well 2 but that's not the point) where I deal with security, handling tickets, making sure sport teams and artist are doing ok (or cooperate with their entourage basically) and that no one kills themselves or tries to attack the sport team on the court or ice ring.

Tonight Miley Cyrus was in town. Now I know how bad her shows were, all of us hear stories about those touring other areas so we know what to expect. For the most part Cyrus is public enemy number one for "some" parents, she has this tongue slide, and have some thick...I mean thick like only God or Flordia/Hollywood best can make this miracle happen, girls on stage twerking (better than her obviously) and just all around buffoonery. Now I'm working the front door leading into the area and brehs the buffoonery was off the wall. I see young ass chicks wearing barely anything (like getting to that uncomfy feeling like this is borderline pedo shit), old ass woman attending with their daughters you know living vicariously through them, all tan and shit. Like I had to do a pat down and chicks tits were so fucking tan I almost thought it was some sort of leather shirt/covering on her chest. Then we had the girls that were wearing tops that you know damn well should not be put on unless you have that "build"

Concert wise can't talk about much since I was busy covering entrances in down near the pit. But the things I did see was miley taking a sip of water and spitting it out into the crowd. The rest of us workers were like nah brehette, nahhh.Then near the end, she played Party in the USA last, chicks a level up talking about having a 3way with her friend if we let them backstage to meet miley
I don't even know if they were underage or not but they seemed like older chicks like college age
, going on saying "I have a ass trust me on this" all while a barack obama masked dude on stilts was trying to walk down the side alley.

Shit was an experience alone just seeing this fanbase. Like, the only thing I can think of with something that has more fuckery MIGHT be Tyler the Creator.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
We can say this is ratchet and that is ratchet but god damn there is nothing as ratchet as the people who attend a Miley Cyrus concert.I don't think I mentioned it here, but I work for a convention center (well 2 but that's not the point) where I deal with security, handling tickets, making sure sport teams and artist are doing ok (or cooperate with their entourage basically) and that no one kills themselves or tries to attack the sport team on the court or ice ring.

Tonight Miley Cyrus was in town. Now I know how bad her shows were, all of us hear stories about those touring other areas so we know what to expect. For the most part Cyrus is public enemy number one for "some" parents, she has this tongue slide, and have some thick...I mean thick like only God or Flordia/Hollywood best can make this miracle happen, girls on stage twerking (better than her obviously) and just all around buffoonery. Now I'm working the front door leading into the area and brehs the buffoonery was off the wall. I see young ass chicks wearing barely anything (like getting to that uncomfy feeling like this is borderline pedo shit), old ass woman attending with their daughters you know living vicariously through them, all tan and shit. Like I had to do a pat down and chicks tits were so fucking tan I almost thought it was some sort of leather shirt/covering on her chest. Then we had the girls that were wearing tops that you know damn well should not be put on unless you have that "build"

Concert wise can't talk about much since I was busy covering entrances in down near the pit. But the things I did see was miley taking a sip of water and spitting it out into the crowd. The rest of us workers were like nah brehette, nahhh.Then near the end, she played Party in the USA last, chicks a level up talking about having a 3way with her friend if we let them backstage to meet miley
I don't even know if they were underage or not but they seemed like older chicks like college age
, going on saying "I have a ass trust me on this" all while a barack obama masked dude on stilts was trying to walk down the side alley.

Shit was an experience alone just seeing this fanbase. Like, the only thing I can think of with something that has more fuckery MIGHT be Tyler the Creator.

that sounds like some ridiculous shit to see

Gorillaz

Her friends started to get a hold on another dude next to me trying to pull the same thing at the same time while fucking up his radio on his shoulder. Started getting mad lmao.

Chicks tried pulling this one on somebody else at a Sons of Leon concert months back but that was more subtle.

edit: oh yea, Miley had one song with Big Sean (forgot what it was) but since he obviously wasn't there they just had a big ass head of him with a dude acting like him dancing and shit. Smh

Her friends started to get a hold on another dude next to me trying to pull the same thing at the same time while fucking up his radio on his shoulder. Started getting mad lmao.

Chicks tried pulling this one on somebody else at a Sons of Leon concert months back but that was more subtle.

edit: oh yea, Miley had one song with Big Sean (forgot what it was) but since he obviously wasn't there they just had a big ass head of him with a dude acting like him dancing and shit. Smh

The twist is, that is Big Sean.

Gorillaz

I actually was wondering if his goofy ass was there. Because wearing a big ass bobble head of himself, thinking it is a good idea and taking it off at the end and going "whoa dere" is something I actually see Big Sean do. Sadly nothing happened.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Kid Cudi challenging ALL OF YOU to up your style game PROPER:

HoSNpR8.jpg

Serving you SKIN and you just can't TAKE IT.

so.. he wants us to go back to the 80s? thats too close to ducktails, cosby sweaters, and cross colours for me to be safe

If I was as addicted to coke as much as he is I'd have no time to eat and have nice abs like that too.

Salt.

Anyway seeing this salt and insulting is making me lol hard, y'all don't even know.

Go from salivating over some random hot chicks to hatin' on a good lookin' dude.

Be more OT like brehs.

If he can flaunt it then more power to him. Still, that fucker still look like he just bust down the Berlin Wall. I am clowning the cat cause he looks like he stepped off of Cold War Documentary and a Just Say No commercial.

Why would you think its jealousy of another mans hustle. If you got it then do the damn thang. But my ass still gonna clown.

Its time for BCT ladies night. We done had the floor for a minute fellas, time for the ladies and man lovers to have their say.

If he can flaunt it then more power to him. Still, that fucker still look like he just bust down the Berlin Wall. I am clowning the cat cause he looks like he stepped off of Cold War Documentary and a Just Say No commercial.

Why would you think its jealousy of another mans hustle. If you got it then do the damn thang. But my ass still gonna clown.

80s rules.

Its about time for an 80's revival. But the question is who could pull off Prince but Prince himself. No one can match that cat.

As much as a Prince fan I am when I was coming up I was more partial to Morris Day.

G-Fex

A few things I've learned while scrolling through this never ending page

1) Mikasa from AoT is the new hotness. No surprise there I guess

2) 90's era cosplay is more alive than I thought. Saw Gargoyles, Space Jam, etc in there

3) There is a lot of anime I have no clue about out there.

you could always just click the archive thing. Kinda like this http://cosplayingwhileblack.tumblr.com/archive

Yeah tons of 90's cosplay which shocked me. But what shocked me more is how great some of them look.

I approve of black Doctor Who.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Its about time for an 80's revival. But the question is who could pull off Prince but Prince himself. No one can match that cat.

As much as a Prince fan I am when I was coming up I was more partial to Morris Day.

But prince wrote all his stuff so in a round about way you are actually more partial to prince. heh

One of my favorites.

Check out this tumblr it's great. Lots of great costumes

http://cosplayingwhileblack.tumblr.com/

So now I gotta start going to these <insert name>cons? Fuck

Coke as in the drink?

lmao.

Its time for BCT ladies night. We done had the floor for a minute fellas, time for the ladies and man lovers to have their say.

#DEAD

Top Bottom