• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

If he can flaunt it then more power to him. Still, that fucker still look like he just bust down the Berlin Wall. I am clowning the cat cause he looks like he stepped off of Cold War Documentary and a Just Say No commercial.

Why would you think its jealousy of another mans hustle. If you got it then do the damn thang. But my ass still gonna clown.

Its time for BCT ladies night. We done had the floor for a minute fellas, time for the ladies and man lovers to have their say.

dude look like he on the set filming the video for a wrecking ball remix

my favourite is still Negrorine

tumblr_mryyau6bUR1rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Black-GAF help,

As you may or may not not I have been dating this chick,

She is 19 & I am 21, she still has a curfew, and it doesn't help her parents are stubborn jamaicans (side note: my mother is Jamaican, but she has been in Canada since she was 6, but my now ex-step father as of January has been in Canada is he was 17.. more on this later.) are not responsive to the idea of letting her stay out, as my birthday is coming up on on Thursday.

Now I had a step-sister who had a curfew til she was 17, but she had wrote a letter to my now step-dad.. And he let her off the leash. However this is a no-go, because her parents aren't receptive to reading anything or hearing her out, basically a 2 against 1.

why Caribbean people gotta be such pricks, fam? Anything you guys could do to help me out (I want to GTP, even if it takes months brehs!)

PS: those who say pass her off and find another, she is my type, besides I'm not in that stick my head out and find somebody else mode..

I may just ask my step-father for advice as well.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I mean you know the answer to your dilemma and yet you're so in denial about the situation that you're already telling us not to consider it. Go ahead and fight the parents. It's not going to get far if she lives under their roof though. The stress of that situation is going to cause duress between everyone's relationship including hers and yours. Suck it up or...well you know the other choice. You're only 21 man.

Crocodile

Way too many funny things have been posted in the past few pages for me to quote them all so I'll just say LOL to cover them all

Also, I dunno, Winter Soldier wasn't as good as I expected given the general GAF hype. I still liked it but I was expecting my socks to be blown off or something.

Oh and one more thing since alot of people here seem to know their comics, what's the deal with the Guardians of the Galaxy? Like its supposed to be contemporary with the Avengers right? Then how are there humans our it space mingling with other species? Or does it take place in the far future?

if this is too long let me know i'll just edited as a link instead
21 Failures list

Change some minor details for a few of those and you get excerpts from my life. I hate myself sometimes :(

One of my favorites.

Check out this tumblr it's great. Lots of great costumes

http://cosplayingwhileblack.tumblr.com/

I'm not one to cosplay or even wear Halloween costumes but I don't know how comfortable I'd feel cosplaying as a character that wasn't Black. I dunno if that's weird or not. But that's specifically concerning if I was cosplaying- a lot of the cosplays displayed in that Tumblr are great.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Oh and one more thing since alot of people here seem to know their comics, what's the deal with the Guardians of the Galaxy? Like its supposed to be contemporary with the Avengers right? Then how are there humans our it space mingling with other species? Or does it take place in the far future?

There are a couple of humans out in space. There are some other species that look human but are actually not.

KFC promotes prom chicken corsage

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/kfc-promotes-prom-chicken-corsage-1.7692864

image.jpg

High school students will never go hungry at prom again with this limited edition corsage.

KFC is now offering a “KFC Chicken Corsage,” a combination of drumsticks and baby’s breath flowers, for a prom date with an appetite.

The fast food giant uploaded a two-minute YouTube video, which has been viewed nearly 200,000 times, on April 9 to introduce the new product.

“Love can be awkward,” KFC wrote underneath the YouTube video description. “Make it less awkward by surprising your date with a corsage that will make her eyes light up and her mouth water.”

The company teamed up with Nanz & Kraft, a florist based in Louisville, Ky., to help craft the product and offer additional flower suggestions to accompany the golden chicken corsage.

Customers can order the chicken corsage online – chicken not included.

The $20 order – plus shipping and handling – will earn customers a $5 KFC gift check to customize the corsage with Original Recipe, Extra Crispy or Kentucky Grilled Chicken and fresh baby's breath.

KFC trying to reach these kids

akira28

Black-GAF help,

why Caribbean people gotta be such pricks, fam? Anything you guys could do to help me out (I want to GTP, even if it takes months brehs!)

PS: those who say pass her off and find another, she is my type, besides I'm not in that stick my head out and find somebody else mode..

Because:
they don't give a fuck about you.
They only care about their daughter.
you are not a library or a classroom
you will not be taking care of them when they're older

edit: they understand the concept of GTP, hence the daughter.
maybe not that helpful but you need to understand where they're coming from, because they might have your number already.

Slayven

Because:
they don't give a fuck about you.
They only care about their daughter.
you are not a library or a classroom
you will not be taking care of them when they're older

edit: they understand the concept of GTP, hence the daughter.
maybe not that helpful but you need to understand where they're coming from, because they might have your number already.

Akira going to get the big piece of chicken with that speech.

akira28

Akira going to get the big piece of chicken with that speech.

Brethren I was out at 2 am trying to help my sister's date change a tire. Told her that mofucker better have some goddamn triple A. He kept playing like he wanted ME to call them, bitch you gone sleep on the couch or the back seat till you can figure to get a tow!

She call me up and I was sleep and drunk, and then my mom calls me up because they're just down the street. His tire is jammed on ever after the lugnuts are off, and the car wanted to fall off his tiny ass jack. He finally got Geico to send someone out with a hydraulic jack so they could just force the thing off, but man...hell no I didn't shake his hand.

cdyhybrid

People saying Megan Fox is too old to star in a Sailor Moon movie.

"It's about girls in junior high!"

It's goddamn Monday morning. Can't even wait with the fuckery until I finish my coffee.

Family I'm seeing my age. I looked through the photo gallery for the MTV movie awards and tell me why out of 65 pictures I only recognized like 8 people. Who the fuck are all these random Disney/Family channel b-tiers?

I've fucked up big time guys. Fuck.

You gotta do better than that. What happen.

cdyhybrid

Family I'm seeing my age. I looked through the photo gallery for the MTV movie awards and tell me why out of 65 pictures I only recognized like 8 people. Who the fuck are all these random Disney/Family channel b-tiers?

You gotta do better than that. What happen.

I think Disney is the new manufacturing site for showbiz stars. Used to be the skit shows like SNL, etc.

Top Bottom