• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

RefigeKru

Banned
DHIt1weXUAAEePG.jpg:large

Is this legit!?

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
So... The President of the United States just both sided endorsement of the Confederacy. He both sided the legitimacy of the KKK and white supremacists. I want to not give a shit about this president, but he keeps doing shit that encourages the lunatic racist fringe to become a political force in this country. Protest this man, people.

Masterful. I'll watch it with my girlfriend later when my blood isn't simmering.

Mmm. Hoo boy this has been a day.

It ain't over yet, fam.

shingi70

Banned
It's crazy that even the one thing that might stay trump didn't work. This dude you publicly endorsed a group that would do harm to his own grandkids if they could.

andthebeatgoeson

FYI, that story is bullshit. Is it a hotep forefather?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lynch_speech

And fuck Kim K and Paris. Paris started that's shit and it makes sense they used to be BFF.

http://thebloggingcurmudgeon.blogspot.com/2007/02/paris-hiltons-racism-exposed.html?m=1

In 2004, Carole Aye Maung, reporter for the British tabloid News of the World, said that she viewed a tape that showed Hilton and Tommy Hilfiger model Brandon Davis in conversation with two African-American men who asked Hilton if she would model for them. After the men left the scene, Hilton allegedly referred to them as "dumb niggers."

After Carole Aye Maung's report, Hilton issued a statement saying, "I am deeply hurt by recent reports. Anyone who knows me knows that this is not me. I love everybody and am not a person who discriminates against anyone—ever."

Hilton's close friend Nicole Richie added: "She doesn't have a prejudiced bone in her body." Later, Davis claimed in a National Enquirer interview that Hilton frequently used the word "nigger" to refer to blacks and that she "puts down Jews and other minorities, too." Davis said he ended his friendship with Hilton, but has since been seen spending time with her socially, including an overseas holiday in 2005.

And here are some lovely song lyrics by Hilton that have also slipped down the memory hole.

I am a fat ugly Jewish bitch … I’m a little jap-y Jew … I am a little black whore, I got fucked in the butt for coke … I’m a nigger and I’ll (unintelligible) … I’m black and I steal shit, Yo I’m black and I steal…

Yeesh.

Aiustis

Of course

Shit gotta be cookin

I've always thought about would I be able to decide to abort a child with my wife if we knew the child was autistic or had Downs or something

I honestly don't know

Like that's not a problem.

But when you're saying people are irresponsible/wrong/selfish for others to decide to have kids who are disabled and putting values on the lives of people who you never have to deal with saying that their life is less worth living etc that's wrong.

Hell I would definitely get an abortion for detectable disabilities. But I don't think people who choose not to are wrong. I don't think people with disabilities objectively make the world a worse place.

Top Bottom