• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Boz, Michael Irvin and Bill Romanowski in the Longest Yard remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=5471

Former NFL players Brian Bosworth, Michael Irvin and Bill Romanowski have signed on for parts in Paramount/Sony's remake of The Longest Yard, starring Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, James Cromwell and Burt Reynolds.

Variety says the trio will be cast in the same positions they played while pro players. Bosworth and Romanowski will be linebackers on the team of prison guards while Irvin will play a wide receiver on the team of convicts.

Sandler persuaded Dallas Cowboys star Irvin to take the part after the actor demonstrated his athletic chops against Irvin in a one-on-one basketball game.

bosworth_all.jpg

THE BOZ!!11111

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
This isn't serious, is it?

They actually got Boz, Romo, and Irvin to act as criminals who play football?

But how ever will they pull off such a stretch in their first acting gigs?

SickBoy

The Boz has already had an acting gig. Funny thing is that you could make a case that he's the one for which it'll be the biggest stretch :)

-SB

Odoul

A bust, a crackhead and a psycopath. Wonderful. The karma on this movie is in the pits already. Romo alone is enough to make me puke.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I have a copy of the Boz in his motorcycle gang movie somewhere. I keep it so I can make fun of my sooner friend :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom