• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Federer breaks Djokovic

untitled-14tayjl.gif

mclem

Edit: Murray won't win against Fed (or Djoker) he just isn't as good.

I'd broadly agree, but he does actually have the better record in head-to-heads. But then, there's a lot of unknowns, not least whether Murray (or indeed Fed, but at least the latter's going the right way!) will actually *get* to the final.

Ultimately, I'd say that I would think Fed/Murray is the least predictable final of those available, which is largely why I suggested it was the most interesting.

Fed needs to serve really well now, we saw what happened when Tsonga was about to win at RG, Djoker turned on Godmode and came back from the dead.

szaromir

Banned
Federer got into Djoker's head. Hopefully he won't choke his advantage now, he's winning way more points on return these past two sets.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Only if Fed wins the final.
It would be one of the most fantastic come back in the history of tennis. Roger is already a legend, but if he does that, I don't think anyone could refute he is the best player this sports has ever seen.

<3

MIMIC

Banned
Federer made quite a turn-around after his terrible performances against Malisse and Benneteau.

Just too much for Novak to handle today. :( And they're both playing well...at least to the 4th set

It would be one of the most fantastic come back in the history of tennis. Roger is already a legend, but if he does that, I don't think anyone could refute he is the best player this sports has ever seen.

<3

absolutely. it's the comeback vibe to it that makes me want him to win so bad.

clemenx

Banned
Federer started playing well from that amazing rally where he brainfarted. Good to see that error didn't had the opposite result.

Shancake

Wimbledon (@Wimbledon)
7/07/12 12:07 AM
If Federer wins 17th Slam title Sunday he'll regain No. 1 ranking. He's only 1 week off leveling Sampras' 286 week all-time record. #FedDjo

FroJay

Banned
I wake up a little late, but I wake up to this? Loving it, now hopefully he doesn't pull the typical serving for it against a tough opponent choke job.

Lach

If there is one man who can loose a match in this situation its Roger. Though I'm sure he brings this home..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom