• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

ZeroX03

Banned
Is Wally's theme a faster/distorted version of Barry's? Sort of like how Reverse Flash's theme is Barry's... in reverse. And faster.

ZeroX03

Banned
Caitlin and Julian will work together and find a solution for Iris, Wally will phase to beat the villain.

infinitedancefosc0.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Did they just throw in Daughter universe theory ON TOP of Flashpoint fuckery, while having Cisco use Vibe magic to see all of this? hahaha

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
To be fair, "Flashpoint Earth" is one of the cannon 52 Earths in the multiverse now.

Edit: or maybe it's a pocket universe inside Convergence. I don't know. Comics.

jb1234

That was alright, although I'm sure I'm not the only person who can take seriously proclamations of "no more secrets" from this group of characters (and the writers behind them).

Like with Supergirl, I could love there to be less romance on this show. The Barry/Iris scenes put me to sleep and I'm already wary of where they're pushing Caitlin (who does not need yet another romantic plot) and Julian.

Rymuth

Mention of Sophie's choice plus Wally having a bit too much fun phasing his hand...

Joe's gonna be forced between Barry and Wally by this season's end, isn't he?

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
I know it's commonplace for the antagonist to evade capture during the first half of the episode in Berlanti DC shows, but was this was a new low. The guy had a 5-10 second head start (I'm not even counting the time it would have taken for Clive to get up after being knocked down), go after him Wally!!! The writers need to create more convincing reasons as to why the heroes can't pursue the villains.

caliph95

I know it's commonplace for the antagonist to evade capture during the first half of the episode in Berlanti DC shows, but was this was a new low. The guy had a 5-10 second head start (I'm not even counting the time it would have taken for Clive to get up after being knocked down), go after him Wally!!! The writers need to create more convincing reasons as to why the heroes can't pursue the villains.

Oh yeah that.

How did Wally miss him ?

Kard8p3

I'm pretty sure he came back because it would be weird for him to randomly be gone after kid flash took off, while Barry and Co were still there. Plus at the time they had no way to actually apprehend him.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So the villain's motivations were that he was made to do a perp walk in a police station (something a career criminal would be used to) and one of the cops said "Hey, look at this guy!" And in that singular moment, he singled out several cops by their nameplates and decided to carry that grudge with him into an alternate timeline? Alright...oh lord. Sometimes it feels like they're not even trying. Being sneaky with the jazz player when nobody is around to see what you're doing but then loudly announcing yourself to go after Joe?

Jesse L Martin gave an amazing performance, at least. The rest was not my flavor, not my flavor at all.

caliph95

So the villain's motivations were that he was made to do a perp walk in a police station (something a career criminal would be used to) and one of the cops said "Hey, look at this guy!" And in that singular moment, he singled out several cops by their nameplates and decided to carry that grudge with him into an alternate timeline? Alright...oh lord. Sometimes it feels like they're not even trying. Being sneaky with the jazz player when nobody is around to see what you're doing but then loudly announcing yourself to go after Joe?

Jesse L Martin gave an amazing performance, at least. The rest was not my flavor, not my flavor at all.
The villains of the week seems to get less and less interesting and more fillerish. This why you should start to use the rogues or more regular villains more instead of these useless villains that are there to fill time.

ZeroX03

Banned
The villains of the week seems to get less and less interesting and more fillerish. This why you should start to use the rogues or more regular villains more instead of these useless villains that are there to fill time.

They already tried to use Mirror Master and The Top as villains of the week and that didn't go too well. At least they already established a superior Earth-2 Mirror Master in the same episode.

Sandfox

Mention of Sophie's choice plus Wally having a bit too much fun phasing his hand...

Joe's gonna be forced between Barry and Wally by this season's end, isn't he?

Since they revealed that Joe is going to get honored in the future that means history will change so that something bad happens instead.

Toa TAK

Banned
Funky villain aside, this was a fun episode if not just to see Barry settling into the role of being Wally's mentor, while still learning to develop himself (he fucking train). I dug seeing Wally try to learn under Barry, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Top Bottom