• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Jetman

Trying to catch up on a season 3 and not spoil myself here in the thread, lol, but just saw the episode where Barry phased a whole fucking train through rocks. Immediately thought "bullshit!" Hahaha.How did the train not vibrate to pieces? How did he just touch the train and vibrate everyone on it? How did Barry not fuck everyone up on that train from doing that? How would someone who's body isn't a part of the speedforce be okay after that? Why not just vibrate those damn rocks in the train tracks to pieces?

I know, fucking speedforce, lol.

Is the GAF consensus, on it, that it was stupid as fuck?

LionPride

Banned
Rachel Bloom is a woman we do not deserve on this Earth, you could tell that song was her's

Trying to catch up on a season 3 and not spoil myself here in the thread, lol, but just saw the episode where Barry phased a whole fucking train through rocks. Immediately thought "bullshit!" Hahaha.How did the train not vibrate to pieces? How did he just touch the train and vibrate everyone on it? How did Barry not fuck everyone up on that train from doing that? How would someone who's body isn't a part of the speedforce be okay after that? Why not just vibrate those damn rocks in the train tracks to pieces?

I know, fucking speedforce, lol.

Is the GAF consensus, on it, that it was stupid as fuck?

Motherfucker it was hype as fuck, fuck you

Did...Did they just kiss them back to life?

Fuck

Top Bottom