• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

WedgeX

Banned
Soooooo are all the other people in this musical land also suffering from what Kara and Barry are?

Cause that's a lot of people.

ZeroX03

Banned
Supergirl is nowhere near as fast as Flash. Barry and Wally need to pay some damn attention.

Soooooo are all the other people in this musical land also suffering from what Kara and Barry are?

Cause that's a lot of people.

They're an illusion, Michael

�� Fastest man alive!!!! Is not Barry Allen, am I right?! ��

Damn, they really, really buffed Music Meister. I like it.

Sing it, Melissa!!!

I think it's different when you're expecting normal reaction time and get Supergirl reaction time.

She has one feat that makes her technically faster than Barry. That feat was performed yesterday when she blurred up to a teleporter made by the Daxamites to go with Mon-El. While during the four night crossover, Barry Allen failed to save Ollie from a teleporter made by the Dominators.

Other technical details need not apply, lol.

ZeroX03

Banned
Barry just bought completely into the music world.

Love Barrowman!

When are we getting the gay dudes in here?

TICKLE THE KEYS HAHAHA

He takes the powers of those he puts into his trance.

I don't think that's exactly how he is in the comics though, someone else is best left answering that.

I think he made his debut during Batman: The Brave and The Bold. Not too sure tbh.

I really appreciate how nearly all the cast member's are good singers. Loving it so far, lol.

Penguin

No he is.

Upon further research his comic powers are that he can control the people who hear his music, not take their powers like this version.

Well meant he was created for Brave and the Bold and think only appeared in comics related to the series.

So yeah not well-defined

Top Bottom