• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Luigi87

But that's supposed to stop him.

No that was the Speed Bazooka.

The Speed Cannon is that big device they use to constantly jump between Earths 1 & 2 (IE: How Harry and Jesse went to and from Earth 1 & 2 at the start of the season). It requires a speedster to utilize (as opposed to Cisco just using vibes to open breaches).

jwk94

No that was the Speed Bazooka.

The Speed Cannon is that big device they use to constantly jump between Earths 1 & 2 (IE: How Harry and Jesse went to and from Earth 1 & 2 at the start of the season). It requires a speedster to utilize (as opposed to Cisco just using vibes to open breaches).

Oh, huh I forgot about that.

Khezu

I figured the swerve was going to be the speed canon being the thing that turns him into a god and he trick everyoen into making it for him.

Salamando

Iris...!

Where's the swerve. Where's my MUFUCKIN SWERVE?!

Kinda expecting HR's "slip-up" to be the Swerve. They used the holographic pen to make someone appear as Iris and sent the decoy off to Earth-2. HR "slips", the decoy is grabbed, someone else dies.

Ponn

Banned
I was waiting for something at the very last minute. Something like that awesome ending in JL Unlimited where Flash gets a surge of speed force and becomes a bad ass. Nothing, nothing came. It will be interesting to see if they cheap out of this somehow.

Maddocks

Dat ending, beautiful how they didn't have a asspull. Letting us cry for a week, then have an asspull to undo it all, but until then good job flash team for not saving her at the last second with the bazooka.

Top Bottom