• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

NHale

ah crap, no Silly safety car phase pls. was there really so much debris?
and yeah. vettel has to pray nonstop for the car to last

Yes it was. In other tracks stewards manage to remove the big parts when no other car is near that point but because it's a small track and raining caused the pack to be everywhere, they couldn't do it.

However I'm starting to hate the safety car.

kharma45

I really hope Glock stays ahead of Kova, want to see Marussia to well next year with the extra money.

Rock to Vettel, "People will do funny things to warm their tyres up, be careful"

Dead Man

So how come this pass Vettel made under yellow flag conditions hasn't been looked at yet?

Same reason the turn in on the first lap hasn't. Well, in fairness the first lap stuff does sometimes get given a pass, but I would have thought they would have at least investigated both things by now.

Omiee

Man this race is being a bitch to my heart.

Does alonso have to stop again?

And it really looks like some parts of the track are still wet.

McNum

You know, even though I'm a Ferrari fan and wouldn't mind seeing Alonso win, I am so cheering for Hulkenberg. Winning the final race in a Force India? Hell yeah, the perfect end to the season.

kharma45

"So Mark, we have no idea what the weather will do, its just sitting over us, its not coming from anywhere, really"

Could be more proper rain then!

clemenx

Banned
Don't watch sports much? See:

Manchester United
Barcelona
Floyd Mayweather
Anderson Silva
New England Patriots
Yankees
Lakers
Federer

When people start winning, we all tend to start hating.

No one actually hates Federer. At least not to the level of the others, not even close.

Top Bottom