• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ce-Lin

Alonso leading Massa by 30 seconds, can't wait for the haters.

Lol....Alonso not pushing :D

but he's a pay driver and a backstabber and a cheater, UK forums say so. Fanboys of course, the rest got him as one of the best if not the best driver on the grid.

NHale

Alonso going into Vettel eff you mode. Ignoring the team, saying he's not pushing while driving fastest laps after fastest laps.

What's next Fernando? Will you ignore Multi 21, too?

Dilly

Banned
Alonso going into Vettel eff you mode. Ignoring the team, saying he's not pushing while driving fastest laps after fastest laps.

What's next Fernando? Will you ignore Multi 21, too?

Massa has to get second place first for that to happen.

Ce-Lin

last lap

Alonso 1.39.9 "not pushing"
Massa 1.41.4 "not caring"

and people were celebrating Massa beating Alonso on Saturdays, as if Saturdays mean anything with the Pirellis, you better set up the car for the race.

Juicy Bob

DRS can be good for F1, but it needs to be used intelligently.

Two long DRS zones on long straights where there's overtaking without DRS already is not intelligent placement.

Ce-Lin

Alonso's beautiful girlfriend Dasha, lucky bastard that millionaire getting to drive a shiny fast Ferrari and banging such a gorgeous lady.

NHale

Go Vettel push to the fastest lap.

Don't really understand why push and risk a car failure. He's not going to pass Hamilton and even if Kimi and Lewis have to pit he already has the gap where they return behind him.

EDIT: Great job by Hamilton ruining the tire even more.

EDIT2: OK I'm dumb.

TCRS

Banned
If the Vettel rumors are not true, then Bianchi is the favorite to take his place.

I don't believe them. Everybody saw what happened at McLaren in 2007, Alonso is never going to accept an equal driver.

The 2007 season still amazes me. Both Alonso and Hamilton finished the season with only one point behind Kimi Raikkonen.

Top Bottom