• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Fuzz Rez

Banned
Dasha Kapustina

Alonso-nueva-novia_MDSIMA20120724_0049_6.jpg
PsFakkY.jpg

Shaneus

Good podium, happy with that. Would still love to have seen where Web would've finished if it weren't for that incident with Vergne. Grr.

Ricciardo seventh is fucking great. Can't wait to see his post-race interviews :D

Ce-Lin

so basically Alonso won from second row overtaking every world champion ahead and managing the tires to perfection, class act. Pleased with my boy, Kimi, great job with a damaged car, Hamilton almost lost P3 if not for Vettel pushing too much, Massa missing in action 40 seconds behind Alonso. Gotta feel for Webber, he doesn't deserve this. Entertaining race, Pirelli can go screw themselves though.

Great great race. Dat ALO not pushing :D

The three best drivers were there at the front of the grid, and thankfully they're in the podium as well.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Lotus really needed to replace Grosjean after last season.

What did they say? I couldn't hear anything but the announcer apologized for the language. I'm guessing Kimi.

Ce-Lin

Dasha, good thing about being such an skeleton is that you can eat and become a gorgeous woman, Alonso feed your gf damn it.

Deadman

Poor race. Majority of it spent 8+ seconds slower than schumachers lap record, modern f1 is so bad.

Drs was way too powerful, pirelli tyres still terrible.

Top Bottom