• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Hackbert

shaneus should get some of the wing for his wall back home hehe.
Aaaand it is back to raining.. dammit. track was getting faster

dat rain

tumblr_lfzpkiB3LC1qafrh6.gif

Chris R

Holy shit at the rain, more delays incoming.

What happens if they have to stop now? Is Qualifying over or will they attempt Q2/Q3 tomorrow?

Adamm

Holy shit at the rain, more delays incoming.

What happens if they have to stop now? Is Qualifying over or will they attempt Q2/Q3 tomorrow?

Yeah, they've done that before. If this keeps up they are going to have to, it'll start getting dark soon

Happy so far about my choice to pick Maldonado as most positions gained in the predictor. Of course he could easily chuck it off at any point tomorrow.

Shaneus

Can't help but wonder where Petrov and Angry Heikki would've finished :/

PS. Rain seems to have stopped but track is still very wet. Should be swept clean by Q2 I'd say.

Bagerk

Last time I was in Melbourne some girl took me back to her hotel room and then only wanted to snuggle. Smellbourne continuing its trend of being a massive cock tease.

Shaneus

I don't even know why. There's no rain that I can see and it looks like it'd clear after one or two laps. Nanny state.

Mastah

I can only laugh at the reasons why quali is postponed according to Ted Kravitz. It's simply ridiculous, they see better weather on the radar, so they wait, and drivers are using kerbs, which are wet, so Whiting is scared, LOL.

Dead Man

Plenty fine. Though f1 app just said that a heavy shower is imminent, hence delay. Not from what I can see, though :/
Could've started at 6pm and be finished by that "imminent" shower. Fuck's sake.

That's good. I think Whiting is just getting too conservative now. He's been a bit of a rain nanny for a while, but this is too much.

Shaneus

I can only laugh at the reasons why quali is postponed according to Ted Kravitz. It's simply ridiculous, they see better weather on the radar, so they wait, and drivers are using kerbs, which are wet, so Whiting is scared, LOL.
I think it's more the road paint that they're concerned with. Not that it makes it any better (still should've started) but I thinks the paint itself was the reason Massa went off.

Lach

Those guys are F1 drivers...I think the concept of avoiding kerbs and white lines in wet shouldn't be to complicated to them...as well as aquaplaning...

Shaneus

Some of these drivers look like they got their super license out of a vending machine, disgusting.
You mean, everyone in Caterham? I must say there are far more drivers that are only suited for bottom tier teams than other years, it seems. And that's including the fact we're one team down! (But PDLR wouldn't have been on that shitlist.

Hammer24

Banned
Those guys are F1 drivers...I think the concept of avoiding kerbs and white lines in wet shouldn't be to complicated to them...as well as aquaplaning...

Yeah. Its the same for everyone, so let them drive. A couple of years ago noone would have given a flying *beep*.

Septimius

What's going on with british coverage, this year? Was BBC out of it? Only Sky? Also, if I were in nature, wanting to watch a small river, or stream if you want where I could see the heavens above, where should I go?

Top Bottom