• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Shaneus

PS. That gap is where the weather is right now with no major rainfall (and has been for the last 15 mins or so Whiting, you fuck-knuckle).
ztLOy1K.jpg

Hammer24

Banned
You mean, everyone in Caterham?

GUT too...

I must say there are far more drivers that are only suited for bottom tier teams than other years, it seems. And that's including the fact we're one team down! (But PDLR wouldn't have been on that shitlist.

Remember the times, when real good young drivers took an apprenticeship in the low tier teams? Sheesh, those were the days...

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Another 20 minute delay.

This is going to be cutting it fine, and I need a nap.

Shaneus

Another 20 mins, and its showing no signs of clearing at all. And light isn't going to last much longer. I think my brother wants to leave

What's the likely scenario? Postpone until tomorrow? Can that be done?

Dead Man

Another 20 mins, and its showing no signs of clearing at all. And light isn't going to last much longer. I think my brother wants to leave

What's the likely scenario? Postpone until tomorrow? Can that be done?

Yeah, they'll try to run tomorrow.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Some of these drivers look like they got their super license out of a vending machine, disgusting.

Stop talking about Felipe Massa like that!

Seriously though, the quota of new drivers falling off the track was exceeded a bit there, so the fact that Bianchi and Chilton managed to stay drama free is even better. I really hope they beat the Caterhams this year, so this is a good start.

jey_16

Banned
Just delay it until tommorow, why keep putting it off & keep us all waiting?

Yeah, light is going to run out very quickly....they wouldn't make q3.

What happens if they call it off now? Do they use the Q1 positions or do they continue tomorrow?

Dead Man

God, I wish the Australian coverage would just use the Sky commentary all the time, listening to Greg Rust and co is so painful.

If they start in numerical order I will knock over some magazine racks.

Lach

back to bed...

I'm not going to get up at 1am so It'll be surprising for me to see the final quali results..

Top Bottom