• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Nothing is going to happen with over takes until pit stops start to come into play, zzz

I love this track but not for the racing lol

Or vettel will suddenly be given the code word "sweep the leg" and attack.

DBT85

Aussie commentators covering what happened over our ad break :/

Ahh ok.

as for the Monaco boring comments, I agree. I shouldn't have to hope for an accident or rain fora race to stand a chance of being interesting. I get why the drivers love it, and I get why it won;t ever get dropped, but my god they could have a more interesting race somewhere else.

Oh interesting, STR using Renault next year. Ferrari this year, yes?

Yep, confirmed this morning

Ahh ok.

as for the Monaco boring comments, I agree. I shouldn't have to hope for an accident or rain fora race to stand a chance of being interesting. I get why the drivers love it, and I get why it won;t ever get dropped, but my god they could have a more interesting race somewhere else.

If only they could change some road shapes to be wider, it's very much a follow the train due to width.

Juicy Bob

All it takes is one mistake by one driver at one corner and we'll get a Safety Car.

And that'll change the entire complexion of the race in an instant.

DBT85

All it takes is one mistake by one driver at one corner and we'll get a Safety Car.

And that'll change the entire complexion of the race in an instant.

Problem is that because the tyres are so limp nobody is pushing, with nobody pushing they are less likely to make a mistake.

Top Bottom