• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

hylje

BLMHoMMCUAAUiGv.jpg

I said damn

Dead Man

I don't get the vitriol. Either it was within the rules or not. If it was, too bad, good on Merc. If it wasn't, then they will get some punishment.

FIA is really the ones to blame, stupid rules have created this situation.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Fuck Pirelli and Fuck Mercedes, I hope Ros and Ham take each other out at turn 1.
You need to lay off the salt.

Anyway, hopefully the F1 drivers watched the GP2 race and wont decide to pile into each other into turn 1. If they do, expect someone like Hulkenberg to lead, or something.
I don't get the vitriol. Either it was within the rules or not. If it was, too bad, good on Merc. If it wasn't, then they will get some punishment.

FIA is really the ones to blame, stupid rules have created this situation.
Agree. Mercedes asked if they could use their current car for a test they and others were invited to. Pirelli didn't stop them, nor did the FIA when Mercedes asked. I don't blame Mercedes for this, but Pirelli for being opportunistic and the FIA for allowing a subversion of testing rules.

RayStorm

German Sky presenter Tanya? is always interviewing someone and then Sky/BBC always jump in lol.

On that note, as a viewer of German Sky I'm not unhappy about it. It always appears that the British colleagues get a friendlier reaction than she does.

hobz360

Anyone watching on NBC? I woke up early so I can see what NBC broadcast is going to be like, and so far I like it! They still have commercials though. But at least they are actually in Monaco lol

Septimius

I really don't get the outrage, especially here, for the Pirelli/Mercedes thing. Mercedes have no idea what they tested, and it was all future stuff. They couldn't test anything of their own parts, since Pirelli needed a stable car.

Top Bottom