• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

A puncture is a puncture. If it was say debris from Webber's car that has fallen off as he has went round it wouldn't matter what brand it is out there, it's sharp stuff.

Not exactly...

You can design a tyre which can handle more sharp stuff than other tires if you want it.

Shaneus

Vettel had a damaged left rear too.
Just heard that, luckily for him they said that after he came in. I don't know if they can continue the race due to safety concerns. Only a matter of time until it pops in the wrong area of the track and goes straight into a wall.

The_Joker

what-the-fuck-is-this.jpg

Mastah

Who will defend Pirelli now? It was clear these 7 failures before this race won't be the last ones. And BTW, FUCK YOU Ferrari, Force India and Lotus for blocking introducing safe tyres!

Ark

Ever wondered what Indy 2007 would have looked like if they let the Michelin's race? Well here you go.

What a fucking shambles.

G-Unit

I told you you tucks this f1 focused on tires was bullshit but you defended this crap. This is no racing. I rather schumie years than artificial races last few years

Arcticfox

There could be something on one of the curbs they drive over that is weakening the tire, but I do not know why the front would not be affected.

Ark

I told you you tucks this f1 focused on tires was bullshit but you defended this crap. This is no racing. I rather schumie years than artificial races last few years

I've been saying this since very early last year. The Bridgestone's were never the problem to begin with.

Top Bottom