• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

i guess , that you than have an official f1 account or whatever is needed for this App?!
I found this as an alternative :
https://code.google.com/p/f1lt/
Thanks, but on iPhone so that won't work.

There was a site with McLaren in the URL which someone recommended before (not actually McLaren site) but I can't remember it. McLaren actually have a live timing site but I have no idea if it'll work until the race starts.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Rumours in the German press that Hulkenberg has been released from his Sauber contract due to not being payed. He has been talking to Lotus with a view to taking Grosjean's seat.

TCRS

Banned
I still can't believe the shit Ferrari pulled yesterday. Fucking hell Alonso, build up your team like Schumacher did. Leaving it to the Montezemolo never worked.

Omiee

I still can't believe the shit Ferrari pulled yesterday. Fucking hell Alonso, build up your team like Schumacher did. Leaving it to the Montezemolo never worked.

Their strategy is going to be a hit or miss. They will lose out at the start but might win some places in the second stint.

Lewis and the Red Bulls will be out of reach by lap 10. Need another miracle for Alonso to reach the podium.

Sloane

Banned
Rumours in the German press that Hulkenberg has been released from his Sauber contract due to not being payed. He has been talking to Lotus with a view to taking Grosjean's seat.
Makes sense. Who would get Hulks seat?

Lewis has / had a fuel leak? Classical Mercedes.

Top Bottom