• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Lach

So Webber is starting from the pits and had a lot of modifications done on his car. Might be very smart move (with the wind changing heavily since yesterday). But with Webber's luck I feel the risk of someone not fitting a bolt or something like that is also there...

Sloane

Banned
So Webber is starting from the pits and had a lot of modifications done on his car. Might be very smart move (with the wind changing heavily since yesterday). But with Webber's luck I feel the risk of someone not fitting a bolt or something like that is also there...
At least he probably won't get killed in the first corner this way.

Shaneus

Haha. Vettel was saying multi map 1-2 in Spa last year. Did not know that. And he doesn't understand lol.
What's that? There was a call in Spa last year but as multi 12? And I take it Webs didn't comply?

I don't understand the context at all, obviously.

So... Webber starting from pit lane. Gearbox change, hopefully KERS double-check and obviously race pace from him too (so I guess he'll be likely to get fastest lap? Especially if he'll be DRSing his way up the grid).

How does starting from pit lane work? Starting from where the team is in the pits, or the yellow line? And do they have to wait for the last car to go past or something?

At least he probably won't get killed in the first corner this way.
Is turn 1 notorious around here? My memory escapes me.

Dead Man

What's that? There was a call in Spa last year but as multi 12? And I take it Webs didn't comply?

So... Webber starting from pit lane. Gearbox change, hopefully KERS double-check and obviously race pace from him too (so I guess he'll be likely to get fastest lap? Especially if he'll be DRSing his way up the grid).

How does starting from pit lane work? Starting from where the team is in the pits, or the yellow line? And do they have to wait for the last car to go past or something?

Yellow line and they have to wait until the pit lane light goes green which is after all the other cars have left the start.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.

The car starts at the end of the pit lane and they're green lit as soon as the last car passes.

Fantomex

If Maldonado and Massa are racing, it's gonna be notorious :)

Chris R

What is the wind heading like on the long straight? Is it from the side? or head/tail?

Tail wind would be crazy.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO, Webber to have the start of his season, just avoid the shit in C1/2/3

Chris R

Is the RBR really that bad on the option tire? Not even worth leaving him out there a lap or two?

edit: well I guess he is in space now with no traffic infront of him.

Top Bottom