• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami_Sama

They are a bit biased no?

The problem with them, is that any Brazilian driver is the best in the universe, and anything they do are amazing, they are genius and something like that.
And even the Brazilian guy do something absurd they blame the other side, and I really can stand this

nny

Lewis should have a 50's style pitstop to make this interesting: 3 mechanics, hammers instead of those electric gun thingies.

duckroll

We need something to spice this race up. Even some good challenges in the middle of the pack would be more interesting than this. Someone save us!

Yagami_Sama

I hope that for next race. MacLaren remove all improvements they did for this race, because I don't know if they realized, but is not working..
Both MacLaren drivers are in different strategies.

Draconian

I hope that for next race. MacLaren remove all improvements they did for this race, because I don't know if they realized, but is not working..
Both MacLaren drivers are in different strategies.

I thought after last year, we understood McLaren's "improvements" are nothing more than hot air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom