• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami_Sama

untitled-3kpstu.gif

The old man, expression is quite funny.

Hasney

What is he saying? That he wanted to pit just before the SC and Mercedes said no, then he ended up pitting after Rosberg during SC?

He would have done either way. If Mercedes called them in, Rosberg would have gone in too to hedge his bets. Complaining more than once just seems silly.

Why the hell isn't Massa pitting? Now they are out on dead gyres and are going to get torched, STILL needing to pit.

Williams pit strategy really failing them this year.

Hoping he can hold position until next safety car? Pretty risky strategy but he was unlikely to finish in the points anyway so perhaps worth a try.

RoKKeR

Hoping he can hold position until next safety car? Pretty risky strategy but he was unlikely to finish in the points anyway so perhaps worth a try.

Eh, makes sense I suppose but it's pretty stupid overall IMO. These guys are almost good but weird stuff like this and their long-run strategy is questionable.

RoKKeR

Nah, we've still got that to look forward to at the podium.

The ivory trade.

Just how they designed it, thought it was the best design within the rules.... I think they've been shown they were wrong on that

Because one of them is the official 'nose' and the other isn't.

Something about cars only being allowed to have one nose.

To meet regulation legality.

Would be considered having two noses if they were the same size. The way it is now, it's a legit intepretation of the rules.

Haha alright, I didn't know that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom