• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-490jle.gif

Zeknurn

What we need is first half 2013 Pirelli tyres that were shredding to bits after just a few laps. Not supersofts that last double the race distance.

What we need is first half 2013 Pirelli tyres that were shredding to bits after just a few laps. Not supersofts that last double the race distance.

Please no.

Shoddy tyres made a sport already having an issue of artificial racing even worse. Silverstone last year was a farce.

The Monaco GP is 90% of the time a procession on track.

Give this formula time to mature. Mercedes engines will be caught eventually over the next few seasons.

Ark

Yes.

I loved the first half of last year. Unpredictability is good, predictability sucks.

Then you don't love F1. Pirelli have ruined the previous years, this year they've finally cut it almost right with the tyres.

I'm not going to argue this any further; F1 should never become a tyre lottery.

RayStorm

Then you don't love F1. Pirelli have ruined the previous years, this year they've finally cut it almost right with the tyres.

I'm not going to argue this any further; F1 should never become a tyre lottery.

Of course not. Why would I love it? I watch it to be entertained. And my entertainment is greatly increased when cars don't just finish the same order they started in. That being said, considering that I have been watching almost every race for more than 20 years now, I obviously am quite able to tolerate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom