• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-6wnxkf.gif

That engine setting they're not supposed to use, I assume they can use it against other drivers if they really need to?

edit: re the radio message

Pimpwerx

You would think NBC would use this sc period to go to commercial break. Nope. They'll go to break when there's a competitive fight on track. PEACE.

Mobius 1

You would think NBC would use this sc period to go to commercial break. Nope. They'll go to break when there's a competitive fight on track. PEACE.

Im stuck watching NBC today and was thinking just that. Bet they will cut when something good is happening. I can't fathom F1 coverage with commercials.

ramparter

Banned
I think he means why he also crashed.

He took Jules real hard, breaking his own front left suspension at the same time.

Look at his left front wheel at the end of the gif, already broken and moving loose.

Omiee

6 fucking laps?

cant they just shut the engines down and wait for everything to be sorted out and than start the race again, we lost 6 laps because of that stupid crash.

Pimpwerx

I wish sc periods showed the sc driver whipping it around the track. Those guys are seriously hauling ass. It would give me a reason to pay attention during these breaks. PEACE.

Juicy Bob

I wish sc periods showed the sc driver whipping it around the track. Those guys are seriously hauling ass. It would give me a reason to pay attention during these breaks. PEACE.
Yeah, it's easy to forget how much Maylander is pushing.

EDIT: Good move, Checo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom