• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been the shape of things for the whole championship. Rosberg cracking under pressure. If this continues I don't see how Hamilton won't take the lead.

I'll never get people who think Nico is on the level of Hamilton.

The Cowboy

No way should Rosberg be allowed to get away with that, sure it was a mistake - but it gained him a big advantage by putting around a second more between him and Hamilton.

It's a real 50/50 call.

Rosberg was clearly ahead when the lockup started and would have held place had he got the braking right.

But cutting the chicane should be punished in battles altogether. Rosberg benefitted from a mistake.

Foshy

It's a real 50/50 call.

Rosberg was clearly ahead when the lockup started and would have held place had he got the braking right.

But cutting the chicane should be punished in battles altogether. Rosberg benefitted from a mistake.
Yeah, he was out of the DRS window again after that happened.

h3ro

Just a warning. That's some nonsense. I would think a second penalty during a pitstop would have been fair considering it took Lewis out of DRS and he gained six tenths.

Dafuq is a hoagie?

I think he meant:

huggies-snug-and-dry.jpg

Stubo

Well, Hamilton shouldn't have stopped attacking - hoping Rosberg would get a penalty. His tyres should be dead very soon.
To be fair he was told to do so by his race engineer. Not much use shredding your tyres when they half-expect him to be forced to hand the position over anyway.

It's not something that Lewis would take lightly, mind...he always wants to race.

Ark

Haha no penalty for Nico! Great racing continues.

Racing? It's just Hamilton stuck half a second to a second behind Nico because this era of front wings makes following another car closely impossible.

The same way it's been for years; infact it's what people have been blaming the tyres for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom