• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Yes, it is.

That was seven years ago.
Over his career he has been treated worse by the stewards. Believe it or not, I don't care. People deny the existence of racial bias in just about every walk of life. Why should F1 be any different? Put me on ignore if that offends you. It's a damn fact. PEACE.

Dilly

Banned
Over his career he has been treated worse by the stewards. Believe it or not, I don't care. People deny the existence of racial bias in just about every walk of life. Why should F1 be any different? Put me on ignore if that offends you. It's a damn fact. PEACE.

Yeah, I'm even not going to start a discussion about this. Believe whatever you want.

Ark

Why can't Hamilton close the final few tenths and overtake Rosberg? He's going to lose this title because he keeps cracking on Saturdays.

Hasney

Massa's still 20 seconds behind with 28 laps to go. They've got a few laps to try and fix it software wise, or they're fucked in the straight.

Fight would be between Massa and the Force India's for the win then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom