• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-770ktj.gif

tm24

Everyone has to line up behind the SC until all the stuff is cleared away. Then they get back to racing (single file restart, not standing like the first start).

Ah cool. Another question. On a scale of 1 to FIFA, how much do people hate the f1 governing body?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I still can't believe how silent the race is. Almost like regular background street noise.

nny

Nicely done by Williams: the exact ammount of damage: not too much to cause retirement, but enough to bring out the SC to facilitate overtakes. Kudos.

Lach

It's like this race wants to make up for all the overreliability we had in the last few years....
Good stuff...

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Rosberg should play some Flappy Bird on that display while the safety car is out there.

Mobius 1

It's probably similar hate, on a smaller scale. Maybe the hate will go away when Bernie dies?

Do we? Despite his antics, Bernie and the FIA never were blatantly corrupt as Blatter and the accursed FIFA.

That's just me.

Actually... They are. Just remembered Bernie being investigate for bribery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom