• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Do we? Despite his antics, Bernie and the FIA never were blatantly corrupt as Blatter and the accursed FIFA.

That's just me.

Actually... They are. Just remembered Bernie being investigate for bribery.

Do you want to hold a race in your backyard? Just pony up the $$$ and Bernie will make it happen.

Hackbert

mhh. hoping Bottas finishes on the podium. hehe . nice race. i love it, Rosbergs patience with Merc has finally turned around and he has a nice car. Same for Hamilton.

Williams car looks great

Guys, would appreciate any live feed online!

New York sucks, no bars are showing the race!!!!! I'm back in the hotel and following the live feed

Lach

They mentioned before the race that there will be graphics for the fuel levels of the various cars...Have they shown anything yet?

untitled-9tmkhy.gif

Draconian

He compared Fucking Grosjean's start at Spa in 2012 with Kobayashi's start today and it pushing for a similar 1-race ban for Kobayashi.

lol Grosjean tried to force Hamilton (I think it was) off the track and then plowed into three other cars in the first corner. He's being a drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom