• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramparter

Banned
Alonso pace is pretty decent to me. Problem with FER is that I expect them to underdevelop during the season compared to other teams.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
untitled-12crd08.gif

i2nnXO7CIHsXk.gif

ramparter

Banned
And I am never gonna believe all the supposed experts preseason predictions ever again...

LOL @ Mercs laaping everyone else 2 laps...

Very much doubt that Ferrari will be able to catch up and then keep pace in development with the other top teams.

Kimi could be a real bust if he doesn't' get his head around the new car.

duckroll

That was a pretty good race. Eventful first half, and satisfying second half with newbies and underdogs getting on the podium. Good start to the season I think.

nny

Impressive display by Nico.

Congrats to Ricky and Magnussen!

Williams made more points today than all of last season, right?

ramparter

Banned
Keven already beat his father records! Should be proud of him.

Race was boring considering all the hype, like watch Nintendo @ E3 :p

I'm happy for all the front finishers. I always believed in Ros, I want to see Ric give Vet a tough challenge and it's allways good to see a new rookie have a good start! Congrats to all of them.

Juz

Shame about that Bottas crash. Maybe could have been fighting for the podium. Kimi was disappointing though.

jey_16

Banned
Race wasn't fantastic but a lot more cars finished then I thought! Great job Ric, I really hope Ferrari have some more pace in that car

TylerD

Very impressive job by RBR and Renault. Car didn't seem like it was going to finish the race not long ago.

Awesome drive by Ricciardo.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Great podium.

Wonder if Magnussen is allowed to drink alcohol.

It is quite possible we haven't seen Mercedes' real race pace yet, as Rosberg didn't have his teammate there to push him. That plus two safety car periods eroding his lead.

Like I said before, you'll never see 2 laps, there's no point. No point in a lap even any more. They could have easily lapped everyone else, but why when the biggest advantage you can ever use is a about 22 seconds for a pitstop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom