• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many sets of the Super Softs do teams have left?

12 (SS) - 24 (SS) - 36 (SS) - 48 (Soft)

With the SS tire being ~2-3 seconds a lap faster I'd be on them all race but the final lap if possible...
Absolutely everyone used at least 2 sets in qualifying though, so no one has any more fresh sets left. Well, Hamilton and the Red Bulls might.

untitled-6pjyx3.gif

I don't really understand why they kept him out when they had an excuse to retire the car. Maybe they thought they could fix it during the stop.
So long as he wasn't lapped yet if they could theoretically get everything working and wait for the inevitable safety car, so, yeah. And apparently they'll go back out to troubleshoot and pray that 15 cars retire.

Ark

That was a really unfortunate retirement. Nothing he could have done, awful stuff. If Hamilton does win this that'll create the biggest showdown. God damn.

Can't help but feel if Hamilton wins this, he'll carry the momentum all the way to the title.
Nico has only out-raced him straight-up once the entire season (Austria, and barely). I'm interested to see how things will go if Hamilton can get the win and effectively restart the championship.

Leonsito

Even after this I have to keep hearing shit about Rosberg.

Being a Rosberg fan this year has been awful, even here where I thought F1 conversation was very cordial.

ramparter

Banned
Can't help but feel if Hamilton wins this, he'll carry the momentum all the way to the title.

With how this season has evolved I can't say that anymore. I felt like this when Lewis started winning race after race til Monaco.

At least if he wins it will be the first time he leads the championship.

edit: wrong me, he was also leaing after Spain for just one race.

malyce

Nico has only out-raced him straight-up once the entire season (Austria, and barely). I'm interested to see how things will go if Hamilton can get the win and effectively restart the championship.

There's still 1 or 2 DNFs up for grabs before the season done. Nico also saved an engine, so if/when penalties come into play, he's in a better position than Lewis.

Looking like Lewis may snatch his 2nd Grand Chelem this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom