• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-11h5cvo.gif

Cuddler

Yeah, absolutely childish, but this forum has a lot of Hamilton fans and it is event worse.
Yes, but as soon as you know this, it shouldn't be a problem, this is how some people are and no one can change that, everyone has their own opinion and anyone can decide how to act in a forum, it's normal to be a fan. At the end of the day if someone hate your favorite driver it's only an opinion and I'm sure that even here there are possibilities to do pacific conversation even if this doesn't mean that people will end up changing idea.
Well, kids do get bored if they have to watch the same over and over again.
unless Hamilton is the one winning
:p

Shaneus

Ooh, Alonso pit. I think he's fucked.

Definitely a big gamble doing the early pit with Singapore's SC history.

Edit: Hamilton said his radio message to avoid debris was too late. And to monitor his pressures.

dakun

It looked to me like Perez was not next to sutil. So it was sutils right to drive the normal racing line. Perez should've backed off

Shaneus

Oh shit, I just realised Ricciardo will be on faster tyres than Vettel. Fuck, this could be interesting.

Edit: That's so weird Ark, given the pedigree.

olore

Exiting, hope Lewis have a clean getaway. Can anyone explain why Mercedes didn`t call him into the pits when all of his competitors did, more or less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom