• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea what the weather is supposed to be doing tomorrow?

I see "storm" on the F1.com website, but that's never been particularly reliable.

cmr-94

I dont understand everyone's problem with Johnny Herbert, he's a pleasant, good natured man with opinions I dont mind hearing. Hill is alright. It's Lazenby who is the offensive one, that man's style is definitely grating. His style and mannerisms are better suited for a rugby or football match, not high end motorsport.

Johnny Herbert is a nice guy. But a totally shit pundit. I disagree with you that he has opinions, he comes out with the most generic, generalised comments. He has no insight thats remotely interesting. At least Hill has some opinions. I agree Lazenby is also shit.

Addnan

I hate that shit. I'm never sure if my phone is going to change time automatically so I end up sleeping like crap because I'm worried about not getting up. :D

Have alarm set for 7.55 on two devices running different OS. So hopefully google and apple don't fuck this up.

Ark

I dont understand everyone's problem with Johnny Herbert, he's a pleasant, good natured man with opinions I dont mind hearing. Hill is alright. It's Lazenby who is the offensive one, that man's style is definitely grating. His style and mannerisms are better suited for a rugby or football match, not high end motorsport.

Herbert is alright, I could handle him when he was doing Le Mans stuff. But as already said Lazenby feels like he doesn't care and Hill is boring (which puts it mildly).

Anyone have any idea what the weather is supposed to be doing tomorrow?

I see "storm" on the F1.com website, but that's never been particularly reliable.

Given that it's a late race, it'll almost definitely rain. I'm surprised they decided to have the late race again, haven't the previous couple of years been at the same time as Melbourne so that the race can be completed before the routinely afternoon Malaysian downpours?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Have alarm set for 7.55 on two devices running different OS. So hopefully google and apple don't fuck this up.

Luckily I do not have this problems, because my mom enjoy banging with doors every morning at 7 am or our dog bark like insane half past 6 am

Leunam

Please tell me this guy is at least a little recognizable:

VMyAMMDl.jpg

Only thing I can really paint are wargaming and tabletop miniatures. Painting acrylics on canvas is a very different beast.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Saturday night gossip fever, Horner is dating Geri Halliwell. Source is Daily m..em, fail, so treat it accordingly and search it on your own risk :p

Ark

Please tell me this guy is at least a little recognizable:

VMyAMMDl.jpg

Only thing I can really paint are wargaming and tabletop miniatures. Painting acrylics on canvas is a very different beast.

I could tell it was Senna, and it's faaar better than anything I could do :p

Saturday night gossip fever, Horner is dating Geri Halliwell. Source is Daily m..em, fail, so treat it accordingly and search it on your own risk :p

What the fuck? lol

Edit - I've found an old fashioned alarm clock that wont do the whole auto update thing and set it for about 9 hours from now. Should do. :D

dubc35

Time changed a couple weeks ago here in the states.....
USA! USA! USA! lol

I had to google who Geri Halliwell is, so basically a spice girl? Is she still popular?

Pimpwerx

Europe does stupid DST too? Man...who came up with the idea in the first place? So horrible.

Anyway, people talking about the Red Bulls' downforce should give Merc credit too. It isn't all engine. I'm quite impressed with how planted it looks on track and how easy the driver inputs are during onboards. PEACE.

Fox Mulder

i know that feeling. I got fucked one year by my old android phone. I ran alarms on my phone and ipad for awhile, but I still get shitty sleep every year because I don't want to be late for work again.

I was expecting more from McLaren. I really hope that this not good qualification was due to horrible tires decision and in the race they have a similar performance as last race,
including RBR been disqualified XD

They won't. McLaren just doesn't have enough downforce and

(1) is currently flattered by the superior Mercedes engine (same for Williams and FI, for the record)

(2) was flattered by the track layout/weather in Australia, as they seem to be suffering from (a) high tyre degradation in Malaysia and (b) significant lack of downforce despite introducing an entirely new front end (nose/wing) and a flurry of new pieces at the back of the car (basically the Australia upgrade package was moved to Malaysia)

Australia is never representative of true pace. McLaren better improve fast, because otherwise they will find it difficult to make it to the podium again.

Dead Man

I was looking for one of those countdown timer things but couldn't find a good one, the Formula 1 page has a countdown timer to race start though.

Salamndar

I am in the office.......hopefully my Boss won't flush his work on me as usual and my employees would leave me alone for a couple of hours to watch the Race.

Need to find an empty corner in the office today!

Commentator here sweating like hell at 36° - he needs a pit stop. Anyone noticed the little pictures above each car/driver Vettel looking really pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom