• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2014 Season |OT| Who Will Win? Nobody Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Good race, but I hope it isn't a trend of Merc out front. Rain would have spiced things up, but even without it there was a lot of action on the track outside the top 3.

Off to bed now, wonder what the fallout with Massa will be like when I wake up :D

fuenf

at least P4 and Alonso overtook the Hulk. Kimi is just a mess, it's almost like he isn't a world champion. In the Lotus he had no issues catching up, here nothing.

? he lost a crap ton of time after the puncture, having to complete the lap with a flat rear cost him far more time than the pit stop. The Ferrari just seems unable to overtake any car at all, even Alonso couldn't catch anybody on the straight.

TCRS

Banned
Vettel was just saying to Rosberg that he thought he could overtake Rosberg when he was sliding around the track but then suddenly he was gone.

untitled-15hva0v.gif

olore

Got some dirt or something in my eye during the anthems... It is effing time for Lewis to win and continue winning. I don`t care if Merc go full RBR-mode for the rest of the season.

Yeah he did the wrong thing.

Didn't he ask the team to tell Bottas not to overtake him earlier in the race too?

Yep, he complained about Bottas earlier on the radio. I understand Massa's reaction, but Williams should've given that order earlier in the race and not so late.

olore

He is morally justified because this was done to him many times while at Ferrari. It's hard to fault him for having an emotional response.

Well then he should start his own Formula 1 team, Fuck Sake Felipe Racing. F1 is a team sport.

Moozo

Someone explain why Williams didn't use all their fuel. Left it too late to use it all with 100kg/h flow? Waste of time carrying all that around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom