• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Shaneus

So if anyone wants to watch the race live, Star Sports (India) have now unlocked full streams for everyone, regardless of if you're a member of their site (I was, but I only paid $10 so whatever) or not... no login is even needed! You just need either a VPN or DNS region spoofing thing to watch it.

I'm about to try it out on my PS4 now. But I watched a full replay of the quali earlier today with no issues (and no login).

stryke

So if anyone wants to watch the race live, Star Sports (India) have now unlocked full streams for everyone, regardless of if you're a member of their site (I was, but I only paid $10 so whatever) or not... no login is even needed! You just need either a VPN or DNS region spoofing thing to watch it.

I'm about to try it out on my PS4 now. But I watched a full replay of the quali earlier today with no issues (and no login).

Do they relay Sky commentary or do Indian commentary?

hamchan

They even give a refund for your $10 btw. Well done Starsports.

TCRS

Banned
goddamn what a lap by Hamilton. he really is like a driver of old, quick as fuck with a full-on stardom life outside of F1 with celebrities and parties. no fucks given. and yet he is still disciplined.

Shaneus

Do they relay Sky commentary or do Indian commentary?
Sky :)

They even give a refund for your $10 btw. Well done Starsports.
Really? No shit, nice. I'll have to check my credit card statement.

Also, it looks like there's 2 mins delay on the stream. Almost finished formation on Aussie FTA, but yet to start it on the SS stream. Far, far off in fact. It's actually closer to 5 minutes :(

untitled-7lxqyv.gif

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Alonso: "I have no power! I have no power!"

Team: "Understood. That's normal. Go on."

Top Bottom