• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Ferrari probably less interested in supplying Red Bull after today... Or, at minimum, it would be an incomprehensible decision.

And damn, I'm so mad at Red Bull. Have been anyway but especially after today they're showing they're just a bunch of spoiled babies. (The team, not the drivers)

Aiii

So not worth it
Should be deleted, completely off the track.

The rules are BS, BTW. "Gain an advantage".

Yeah, if it's an advantage, change the track to include that part or put some blockage there to avoid the drivers from going there. These rules are shit, I'll bet we'll see a bunch of penalties tomorrow on that part and it'll fuck up some races for some drivers. Stupid rules ruin the sport.

Mastah

Kimi's new contract justified.

Even Webber, who was always poor in Singapore, was never outqualified by Seb by more than 6 tenths.

Useless as usual, Ferrari mascot and number 2 driver. "The fastest driver in F1" some people said and still say, LOL.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Hamilton says the tires are not working on the car.

"So weird"
"Very strange"

Wow.

P5t9JNF.png

Lauda on Sky says they have no grip with the new tires and they just don't know why and can't seem to understand the problem at all. They tried everything. 3rd is the most he can hope for.

And the tire pressure has nothing to do with it, he says.

Nico says they don't know what it's about. He's very, very frustrated with being over 1 second off the pace. They tried every setup and all the changes possible.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Inb4 Vettel winning the WDC thanks to insane second season and Pirelli screwing Mercedes.

Ce-Lin

that legal tyre pressure /Kappa

so glad Senna's record stayed intact, average top5 driver on dominat car didn't deserve to take that away.

Top Bottom