• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Zeknurn

It's not like Vettel has a chance at the WDC anyways, I'd rather Lewis win the title here.

The luck could run out even for the luckiest driver on the grid.

Not really, Hamilton won this championship before the mid season break. Bernie save us.

Tubie

Well deserved by Lewis, he was so much better than Rosberg all season long.

Merc needs to find a new second driver asap, Rosberg is fucking done mentally.

TCRS

Banned
3 times world champion

can't say he didn't deserve it. phenomenal driver. he is going to go full ameriboo here isn't he?

someone create a thread.

Congrats to Lewis. Completely deserved WDC after dominating the hell out of absolutely everyone the entire reason.

I know he's been mocked this year for goofing off in his spare time and racking up a huge collection of celebrity friends, but as long as he keeps winning races like this who the hell cares?

Ark

untitled-19vzu20.gif

YES!

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
And for the eighth year in a row the driver with the by far best car wins the championship. Wonder how many titles Button/Vettel/Hamilton would win in a second tier car (hint: none). Let's just hope 2017 messes things up enough. Kimi was the last champion who was better than his car.

TCRS

Banned
I'm going to rewatch this race tomorrow. watching nfl at the same time is not a good idea, I missed most of the race.

dakun

This race result wise sums up this sesson pretty nicely. Hamilton's luck, Rosberg's mistakes, vettel flawless but in the wrong car. Merc dominance will end with a new Vettel era

Aiii

So not worth it
And for the eighth year in a row the driver with the by far best car wins the championship. Wonder how many titles Button/Vettel/Hamilton would win in a second tier car (hint: none). Let's just hope 2017 messes things up enough. Kimi was the last champion who was better than his car.

Almost every F1 Season, ever.

It's a team racing class, it's how it's supposed to be. There are plenty of one-chassis one-engine racing classes around, but F1 is not that.

Top Bottom