• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Ruruja

untitled-6klstd.gif

Almost went over!

malyce

And for the eighth year in a row the driver with the by far best car wins the championship. Wonder how many titles Button/Vettel/Hamilton would win in a second tier car (hint: none). Let's just hope 2017 messes things up enough. Kimi was the last champion who was better than his car.

NO! And It's Formula 1. You can go watch GP2 if you want spec racing.

Congrats Lewis, what a great fucking year. Enjoy it because next year my main man Vettel is not going to allow this shit to go on any further :)

LOL Rosberg.

f0rk

Merc needs to find a new second driver asap, Rosberg is fucking done mentally.

Why? Only one of them can win the championship and Rosberg is good enough for them to secure the constructors. Having two drivers truly fighting for number 1 constantly just ups the risk of them running into each other and letting the competition catch up.

AYYYYYYY WTF

TCRS

Banned
Congrats to Lewis. Completely deserved WDC after dominating the hell out of absolutely everyone the entire reason.

I know he's been mocked this year for goofing off in his spare time and racking up a huge collection of celebrity friends, but as long as he keeps winning races like this who the hell cares?

if anything that makes him look like the glamour champions of old instead of the clinical champions such as schumacher etc.

I mean he had a swimming session with some kardashians and the ot as fuck hadid sisters at monaco. amazing guy.

Top Bottom