• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

NoFoX

83T7lop.gif

Choomp

Banned
That was a really good speech too. Everyone's on their game tonight. The part about Nintendo helping people feel younger than they really are hits at home. This is so sad

udivision

"don't know about the sales brag"

Some people think Iwata ruined Nintendo. I don't mind Reggie pointing out that Iwata oversaw some of their greatest successes.

rhandino

Banned
That speach was fantastic...

And what with the sales numbers that have you all shocked? He was listing some of his accomplishments.

Mory Dunz

What's wrong with the sales remark? He didn't drone on about it.

If..like Phil Knight died, nike's success would be mentioned in a speech I imagine.

He was the president of Nintendo who was often criticized for poor business decisions. This was basically showing how successful he was in business and the latter part touched on him as a person. I think it was appropriate, if a bit awkward.

Yeah I don't give a shit about that. Anyone with a heart knows that Iwata was great... we want to know him as a human... not Iwata the President of Nintendo.

Top Bottom