• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Skelter

Banned
Yeah, as he was going off I didn't even have a clue. Dude was a genius.

Games like Nintendogs and Brain Age especially. Those two games not only showed off how incredible the DS' dual screens and touch screen were but they were so different at the time. Casuals and hardcore lapped it up.

Iwata definitely thought out of the box. I'm going to miss him when NX launches. There is still a lot of creative talent at Nintendo but still.

Skux

The fuck is going on in here. Have some respect for the dead.

Especially for the people who made the industry what it was that forums like this wouldn't exist without.

Lmao at people complaining about a eulogy speech and people waving their hands to music. God forbid someone happens to enjoy themselves in the moment, right guys? smh

The game awards is an embarrassing, shameless commercial enterprise with occasional moments of disarming sincerity.

Seems representative of the medium.

Euron

The fact that they're doing something of this magnitude for Iwata here is an achievement in and of itself. Great job Geoff, Reggie, and everyone else involved.

User1608

Banned
My week has been hohum but the tribute definitely lifted my spirits up despite the inherent sadness. Thanks Geoff, Reggie and everyone involved. Nice little show here despite some awkwardness.

CeeSaw

There is some stuff in this thread that reminds me that even with strict moderation and an approval process GAF is still a internet forum.

Top Bottom